Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Cash Rewards + Merrill Edge=SCORE!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA Cash Rewards + Merrill Edge=SCORE!

I was going back to the garden after Costco when my dad told me about the extra cash back rewards with combined balances between Merrill Edge and BofA accounts. It's an extra 75% on rewards and a 100 free trades each month. I never get prequals on BofA when I login to my banking, but I finally got one today!

$4,000 instant! I've been getting better SLs now than I used to so hopefully that means my profile is looking better. Time to trim the fat and garden for a year after this!

bofa.jpg

Any idea on how BofA cards grow? I'm also thinking of BT away from a card that the 0% is almost over. Are they finicky?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BofA Cash Rewards + Merrill Edge=SCORE!

Congrats on your CashRewards card.  I was just recently approved for this card and it's been getting a workout.  Hopefully in due time they'll give me a bump because I'm not down for this constantly making payment thing just to make the card useful.  I'll play the game for now...but not for long...

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I love BoA and they grow very nicely if you treat it will and use heavily.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I love BoA and they grow very nicely if you treat it will and use heavily.

Yes! Love this card! I have the rewards deposited directly into my savings account. Works great!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

that is awesome!! congrats!! I just got approved too but the secured version (99/500) but i am ok with that. I know it will grow. Happy spending to you!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

that is awesome!! congrats!! I just got approved too but the secured version (99/500) but i am ok with that. I know it will grow. Happy spending to you!

Thank you! I also think it's awesome that they offer a secured version of this card. It graduates and boom, you already have a quality card. I know people have their complaints about BofA, but that's kind of an amazing product.

Message 6 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Very nice! Congrats

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.