Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Cash Rewards for BT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA Cash Rewards for BT

Good Morning! I applied just now for Bank of America Cash Rewards to balance transfer what I have left from my Amex ED back January 2019 and since they won't budge with the promo extension or offer any other negotiations I had to think of options NOT to pay BT fee with 0% apr which my current  Discover offers or no BT fee but with a little bit of APR. Had some time to contemplate if I'd rather do the above choices to avoid a hard pull but decided on taking a hit instead of paying any fees since HP will be removed in time anyway and I have a rule to never pay any fees with credit cards as long as I can Smiley Happy

back to bofa- it's my second Cash Rewards with them which was opened February 2016 and currently at 20K. This new one had a SL of 10K. I moved limits from the old one to the new to help with utilization once the BT is done.

also I'm planning to move all limits of ED once BT is done to my amex BCE and close the ED since it's not calling me to keep it with the its rewards options.

my Experian was pulled, not sure yet about the other two but right then and there I lost 3 points with experian fico score. I can always get that back with time but never the fee if I did pay it.

thanks for reading! 

10 REPLIES 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: BofA Cash Rewards for BT

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 11
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your BofA Cash Rewards approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!

Message 4 of 11
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats! nicely done 👍

Message 5 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent you were able to get it, congrats Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 11
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

|  
Message 7 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats! ..

Message 8 of 11
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the BofA win @Anonymous -- epic name by the way Smiley LOL When people ask me for help at work I'll tell them "Let me work some of my brown magic" Smiley LOL 

Message 9 of 11
EverForward
Established Contributor

Congratulations 🎈🍾🎉🎊 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.