Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA CashRewards CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA CashRewards CLI

Sheesh... I am on a roll today. First NFCU, now this!

Bank of America "Credit limit increase" button popped up recently. Decided to try for one.

Congratulations! Your credit line has been approved.
Your new total credit line is $42,500.00 with a cash credit line of $1,000.00 and is available for immediate use.

Line was $32,600. Almost a $10k increase!

Pretty cool having a large limit. Never thought I would have credit like this a couple years ago (500 scores)

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
enerey
Regular Contributor

Re: BofA CashRewards CLI

Congratulations!! that is an awesome credit line! How long have you had the card? I was just approved for this card but my limit is only 5k. Hopefully I can also get an increase later on. 

Message 2 of 9
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Nicely done and congrats! Did the increase cost you a HP?
769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's soooo awesome! Congratulations. Now look at your scores - 700's! Inspiring! Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sweet increase, gotta say....BOA rocks!!
Message 5 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

jeezz!! LOL..I can't wait till the button actually gives me something. I got declined last time, but it all fairness, I did hit the button too soon from my last CLI
Message 6 of 9
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

Does BofA Doba soft or hard pull when they do CLI's?
Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa
Message 7 of 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Unless they select out an account for a SP which some have been surprised to find, it is always a HP for BofA CLI and TU is normally the CRA selected to pull from.

Congrats! to the OP on the new limit.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent News! Enjoy your new SL and card this holiday season.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.