Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA MLB Cash Back Card Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA MLB Cash Back Card Approval

I got an offer for the card in the mail. I really don't need the card and already have a BofA reward card (not MLB) that has $14K and $0 balance on it. I'm getting a tattoo the end of this month and the offer is $150 cash back after $500 in purchases. Seems like a nice discount for the work I'll be having done so I jumped the gun on it.

Credit Card Application

Congratulations, your credit card application has been approved with a $11000 credit line! You will receive your credit card within 7 to 10 days and the Welcome Package within 10 to 14 days at the address you provided.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: BofA MLB Cash Back Card Approval

Sweet deallSmiley Happy ill take an 11k card for $500 spend and one fiddy cb anydaySmiley Wink
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet approval. I know someone is going to jump on this and bring up Jeff Foxworthy but OP is buying tattoo work not financing it. With two lines over 10,000 the bills are being paid. Good job!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol. Financing a tattoo. Too funny.
Message 4 of 7
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

I tried to product change of my 2nd BA cash reward card to this MLB card, but BA won't give to me.  So I'm on hold for this. Not my priority.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

WoW!!!  Major Congrats on that!!!  Great SCL!!!  Smiley Happy

I hope you like to go to alot of baseball games, its worth it!!!  Heart

Message 6 of 7
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

That's a killer approval. Congrats!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.