cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Merrill Lynch - Approved - Surprised with generous limit for my profile

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BofA Merrill Lynch - Approved - Surprised with generous limit for my profile

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

When I read your other thread about the BBR I was really pulling for you! I'm glad this worked out so well. I just got my card in the mail and it looks AWESOME!

Thanks.. Ya excited to get it.. Co-worker that I told about card got it a few weeks ago and nice looking card plus can't beat the sign-up bonus.

Thanks to all the others as well for the well wishes/congrats..  I wouldn't of given that amt of credit to me with my profile lol.  Granted last 5 years has been good; prior to that my file was kinda scary!  Limit is in the medium range of my other CL's with 35k my highest and 2.5k my lowest(thanks discover, not).

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Merrill Lynch - Approved - Surprised with generous limit for my profile

Congrats on that approval! It will show online tomorrow morning after the overnight update.

Message 12 of 22
Pway
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the nice approval.  Nice way to end 2016.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice job, CC! Big Congratulations!

Message 14 of 22
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

3-2-1 and now the Merrill. In with BofA like a boss!

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

u beat me by 1k LOL.  What is your APR just curious? CONGRATS!!!!!

Message 16 of 22
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

u beat me by 1k LOL.  What is your APR just curious? CONGRATS!!!!!

15.24... Could be worse.. Not bad for a 700-710 Experian score Smiley Happy  I am still happy with it.  Just showed up online this morning.  What APR did you get?merrill.JPG

Message 17 of 22
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Pretty dang Sweet!

i'm extremely happy for you!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 18 of 22
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats so awesome!! Im so very happy for you, as I know we've talked abut this! $16k is awesome SL!!

Congratulations, and very happy for you! Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied yesterday at 2am and received same message today at 11am..approved. Called at NOON to get CL....5000. Asked to expedite and was approved for that too...due to holidays analyst stated I would get card Tuesday.

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.