Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Premium Rewards Approval 18K @ 15.99%

tag
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

Re: BofA Premium Rewards Approval 18K @ 15.99%

Congratulations! Once AOD shuts down the 3%, this will be a great alternative for a catch-all card. Your credit/financial profile is what most people dream of, so I'm glad to see you are not squandering it! Are you planning to garden a little bit now?

Message 11 of 54
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats... Glad you finally went for it and it yielded an approval.  Enjoy the sub and the card as stated it is a net positive card w/regards to AF.

Message 12 of 54
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval @Aim_High 

After several months of waiting in agony, you finally gave birth to this new baby Smiley LOL

My OCD says you should consider moving a big chunk of your CR card limit to PR now Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 54
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Tough card to get, congrats on it and the great SL Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 54
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Glad you finally were able to get the card and now you can enjoy it and no longer wonder about being approved!

Message 15 of 54
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congrats @Aim_High  for getting the app done and the sweet approval! I am going to be going this route in 6 months myself as I want this card badly! Looking over other options to invest capital and there aren't really anything unless you want to tie up funds for years or months in a cd or risk investing. I much rather put funds into BOA and get upgraded to Prefeered Rewards program and eventually snag this prize! 😁 

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 16 of 54
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

excellent ...excellent ...excellent   Congrats @Aim_High Smiley Wink

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 17 of 54
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 18 of 54
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Ricky_D wrote:

Congrats Aim_High.

I too was approved today after trying all last year up to this year on June 15th. On that day got the under review message. Then out of the blue, got a call this afternoon telling me my Experian and Transunion CRAs were frozen. Oops! I forgot. Was told I could unfreeze either one. Well, Ex was 775 and Tu is 742. So you know which one I quickly unfroze. 10 min later was approved for $14k. 

No previous relationship with B of A, but I did drop over $245k in a new checking account last month. 

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 19 of 54
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Aim_High, "AoYA = less than 1 year (April 2020)" .. forget something in all the excitement?threadsneaker.GIF

Message 20 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.