Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Premium Rewards Approval 18K @ 15.99%

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: BofA Premium Rewards Approval 18K @ 15.99%

Big time congrats on a big time approval

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 41 of 54
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@issac2x wrote:

Congrats Aim_High enjoy the card.

@Meanmchine wrote:

Big time congrats on a big time approval

Thanks @issac2x  and @Meanmchine

Yes, a big card for me! 

Enjoy your holiday! Smiley Happy

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$850K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Aug 2023)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 42 of 54
Deuter
Regular Contributor

Hey you wanted this card for a long time!!! Congrats!!! 

Seems like a pretty sweet approval and you can always CLI it. Imagine you transfer your giga cash rewards to do a mega fat Premium Rewards. Almost 90K line, tempting haha  Smiley Tongue

Message 43 of 54
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Aim_High lol...I know I sound like a broken record but I love your profile...simply amazing!  Congrats again and Happy 4th!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 44 of 54
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Deuter wrote:

Hey you wanted this card for a long time!!! Congrats!!! 

Seems like a pretty sweet approval and you can always CLI it. Imagine you transfer your giga cash rewards to do a mega fat Premium Rewards. Almost 90K line, tempting haha  Smiley Tongue

Thanks @Deuter !  Yes I have wanted it for awhile but saw about others getting denied and wanted to lay a good groundwork first. It was worth the wait! 

Yes,  I could have one $88K limit! Lol Smiley LOL  But both cards are worth keeping to maximize rewards so my second plan is just to try to use and grow whichever card gets the lower limit. (Or maybe both?) Smiley Wink

Business Cards

Message 45 of 54
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Aim_High lol...I know I sound like a broken record but I love your profile...simply amazing!  Congrats again and Happy 4th!

Awww ... thanks @GApeachy !! I appreciate that. It took a long time and a lot of work so I'm glad to be able to share it!
Hope you've had a happy 4th as well!  🇺🇸🎊🎆🍔🍺

Business Cards

Message 46 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hip hip hooray! Sorry I’m late to the party. You were there when I obtained it a few months ago so just reciprocating my heartiest congrats. It was your insight into BOA banking relationships that gave me the impetus to app and successfully acquire it. Keep Aiming High and inspiring others to do the same.

Message 47 of 54
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hip hip hooray! Sorry I’m late to the party. You were there when I obtained it a few months ago so just reciprocating my heartiest congrats. It was your insight into BOA banking relationships that gave me the impetus to app and successfully acquire it. Keep Aiming High and inspiring others to do the same.

Thanks for the congrats and the kind words, @Anonymous!  I have mainly just passed along to the membership a combination of what I have gleaned from other's posting on My Fico combined with a few decades of my own experience.  I enjoy helping others out, so I'm glad my postings encouraged and assisted you in getting the Premium Rewards!  It does seem you almost need a "road map" of sorts with some lenders to know what to expect or how to approach them, and the general knowledge in the community is outstanding for that!  If I hadn't read about it here, I probably wouldn't have it either, so my thanks go out again to all who helped me along the way.  Smiley Happy

Business Cards

Message 48 of 54
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I participated in the original thread, but must have missed the approval thread until it got bumped today.

This is my absolute favorite card that I don't use. I'm currently at the first level of preferred rewards, and I'll probably switch over my UR spend to it when I hit the next level. Unless I upgrade to the CSR... then I might need the highest tier.... and I'm a long way away from that.

Message 49 of 54
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@TSlop wrote:

Congrats! I participated in the original thread, but must have missed the approval thread until it got bumped today.

This is my absolute favorite card that I don't use. I'm currently at the first level of preferred rewards, and I'll probably switch over my UR spend to it when I hit the next level. Unless I upgrade to the CSR... then I might need the highest tier.... and I'm a long way away from that.

Thanks @TSlop

You made me laugh with ... "my absolute favorite card that I don't use!"  Smiley Tongue   But I do understand why.  It's only at its' best value when you have the higher levels in Preferred Rewards.  You'll get there one day!   Ironically, I had targeted this card before the AOD FCU Visa came out that pays an even higher 3% uncategorized cash back, but I went ahead and applied for the Premium Rewards since the AOD card may not be able to last for the long term.  Plus, to me, rewards are important but only part of the equation in utilizing my cards.

I appreciate your encouragement and advice along the way!

Business Cards

Message 50 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.