Did you mean: 

BofA Premium Rewards CLI - $120k CL

tag
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Re: BofA Premium Rewards CLI - $120k CL

Me when seeing that credit limit

spongebob

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 71 of 118
Yeliaba1
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your awesome CLI!!

Message 72 of 118
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

A couple of weeks back I asked about flexible spending limits and how much one could go over. The discussion there basically boiled down to me asking for a CLI first and then going from there. I was going to ask soon after that but stuff always came up and I never got around to it. Then I read @Loquat and @coldfusion's approvals last week or so and reminded me to finally ask. And finally got my sort-of white whale getting a six digit credit card

*insert surprised Pikachu face*

OMG this is epic! Congrats on the monster CLI @simplynoir

Message 73 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would say that a 6-digit spend is definitely worthy of a 6-digit limit.

Message 74 of 118
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats on the big CLI!  I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of both the CL and especially the points balance.  But my cash credit line on Travel Rewards is still bigger than yours, so take that!  Smiley Tongue

Definitely with the amount of spend you guys are running through it, it's not at all surprising.  Congrats again!

Bro, if you want to compare numbers I can get @Anonymous in here to share her MR rewards numbers and that's with us cashing out a lot of them already 😂

And thanks, @K-in-Boston!

Message 75 of 118
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Deuter wrote:

OMG my cards feel on the playground!! Congrats, i don't think i can amaze that CL. 50K one of them will be next year but i suspect my ceiling will be 70-80K tops for 1 card. Bear in mind that i don't have a business, that i am foreigner (no tin/ssn) and i was a student until very recently. The most stylish i have been able to do is use my boyfriend's JP Morgan Reserve that i helped him get it back in 2015 or so when there was the fax backdoor. I couldn't get it under my name back then because i didn't even had a US credit score back then. 

Without the biz spend and my profile I was probably looking at hitting that $99k credit limit celing that a lot of people on the forums are getting, and it would have been something I would have been fine with. I'm hoping they don't change the Preferred Rewards program in any meaningful way (non-category spend) otherwise this will have all been for moot. Considering you started basically from scratch it's impressive you got the cards to where they're at. Kudos to you

Message 76 of 118
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

simplynoir  congrats buddy! Smiley Happy

Message 77 of 118
Trikoret
Contributor

Congratulations and welcome to the 100k club. The max they'll give me is also 120k. I put 200k a month between business and personal. I always sent weekly payments from BofA Business checking account. I'd assume that's why they let these charges go thru. 

Message 78 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

Didn't I read somewhere on this forum that BoA caps people out at 50% of their income?  Anyone with a $100k credit line have < $200k income?  I'm not sure if what I read was referring to a single card, overall exposure, or what.  I'm also not sure if that number takes into account spend or any other factors or if it's just a hard rule that BoA has for limit relative to income.  Can anyone clarify?  I have no BoA cards personally, so I'm just looking to learn.

Message 79 of 118
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations @simplynoir that is amazing. I hope little "El Chapa, treats you to something nice for your efforts.  

Message 80 of 118
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.