Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Premium Rewards VS -- $18,000!!!

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

BofA Premium Rewards VS -- $18,000!!!

This weekend has been a good weekend for me! Having just been approved for my 5th and 6th Amex revolvers I was walking with a bit more swag than normal and decided to spit a little game at BofA and test my luck -- the streak continues! I was just denied for a CLI on my cash rewards last night lol go figure

BofA Premium Rewards VS

• $18,000 SL (they stole $5,000 from my $30k cash rewards but gave me an extra $13k and honestly thought they'd hijack more Smiley LOL)
  • APR: IDK - didn't list anything but curious to see if this is where they'll crucify me
  • SUB: $500 for $3k spend
  • Existing Relationship - Yes (but VERY minimal - I've had a checking account with them for about 3 years now but have just enough to not get charged, like $1,500 and thats it)
  • I have 3 existing cards with them - BofA Biz Cash MC $3,500 - BofA Cash Rewards $10,000 - 2nd Cash Rewards $30,000 (now $25k)
  • New Accts < 6Mo = 2 (recent Apple, HSBC, Discover and Amex not posted)
  • EX Inquiries < 6Mo = 3
  • CRA: EX F8 HP 770
  • Total Limits now $619,800
  • App: Instant Online Approval - don't usually get auto-approvals on a Sunday night Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

Screen Shot 2019-09-29 at 9.59.48 PM.png

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: BofA Premium Rewards VS -- $18,000!!!

Congratulations on the approval!

Your color coordination on your sig is mesmerizing now that I stopped to look at it Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 27
ToxikPH
Established Contributor

Wow almost 620k in total limit is insane! Congrats on the 3x approvals!

Message 3 of 27
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

Congratulations on the approval!

Your color coordination on your sig is mesmerizing now that I stopped to look at it Smiley LOL

Thanks @simplynoir! Before they were just listed and grouped by bank and then the colors just popped out to me so I reorganized them, but actually got another idea noodling about how to group them, we'll see Smiley LOL few more drinks and I'll be obsessed with it lol

@ToxikPH, I never had any plans to hit a certain number but once I hit $300k it just took off Smiley Tongue now that $1M looks like a viable target, why not lol 

Message 4 of 27
ToxikPH
Established Contributor

My personal goal was always my yearly income just for the fun of it, I'm starting to see my gross income in sight so looks like 2x is the next goal.
Message 5 of 27
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Man! You're gonna max out your siggy line!

wowgif.gif

AU

Message 6 of 27
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wow! You've been on a role lately! Great CL's as well, congrats!
Message 7 of 27
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval! One million here you come.

That's a very well and thought out data points post.
Message 8 of 27
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@ToxikPH wrote:
My personal goal was always my yearly income just for the fun of it, I'm starting to see my gross income in sight so looks like 2x is the next goal.

The sky is the limit @ToxikPH

@simplynoir, just updated the siggy and got 'em realigned lol @SEAlifer, at this point I'll need to start closing some down so I can maintain balance in the matrix Smiley LOL

Thanks @pizza1 and @AllZero! Time to let this hot iron cool down for a bit not that I got my twitchin' under control Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

Message 9 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats @credit_is_crack !!!See the source image

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.