Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Premium VS CLI to $30,000!!!

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

BofA Premium VS CLI to $30,000!!!

Hi All,

I dropped in recent CLI on my BofA Cash Rewards V about a week ago, Approved from $3,700 to $10,000. Tried to go back (since the link was still there) and hit it again, but got the 7-10 message. Got the letter in the mail citing "too many recent requests on this account" .. ok I can live with that. 

So I decided since the letter was pretty specific to that card, went back and hit the luv button on my BofA Premium Rewards VS. Current limit at $22k, opened November 2017, probably spent about $4k on it since I got it. Since USAA just up'd my Limitless to $30k, I thought why the heck not. It asked how much I wanted, I typed $30,000..30 seconds later...APPROVED!!

This brings my exposure with BofA from $25,700 on Feb 1st to $40,000 on Feb 10th. This bank took forever (well felt like forever -- since my $99/$500 card in 2015) to show me some luv but I think I crossed that 'barrier' sometime in the last 6 months. Woo-Hoo!!

I was a bit worried they'd pull the additional $8k from my CashRewards (as BofA has a history of doing this with others), but they both match the new limits, $10k and $30k respectively. I just cashed out my rewards last week (total of $589 from my SUB) so I've got cash on hand and an extra $15k to work with. BofA is A-OK in my book Smiley Happy

Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 11.22.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 11.37.54 AM.png

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Premium VS CLI to $30,000!!!

Nice increase! Congrats! 

Message 2 of 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the two CLIs!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! Glad to hear BoA is generous Smiley Happy 

Message 4 of 5
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Terrific crack guy! Let me hold something? lol
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.