Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA cash rewards 3-2-1

tag
score_is_497_hehe
New Contributor

BofA cash rewards 3-2-1

They sent me mail few times, threw it away. Then couple months later went online and got them to show me list of cards based on soft pull. Picked cash rewards card because of 3% cb on gas and spend 500/3months get 200 cash back offer.

After application it went to thank you page with status "in review". Made me kind of mad, because they sent me offers and now in review. Nothing changed between mail offers and that day, scores went up a little actually. That was on 9/30/18.

Only today I got email that I am approved and will get card and some package in 7 to 10 days. Not sure about CL or APR.

Scores: eq 766, tu 773, ex 778. No baddies, utilization 21% over all. They pulled ex, got -2 pt drop after it.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA cash rewards 3-2-1

Congratulations.
Message 2 of 7
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! I would call Customer Service or if you have a BoA account online - to login and check there, you'll see your CL.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 3 of 7
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 7
Emyshor
Valued Member

Any one has a number to call and ask about an application that says "In Review"? I've call the number for Application Status (from Backdoor Numbers) but nobody answer, just redirects to the website. I want to talk to a person.

How come I see a lot of people here got the same message "In Review"? What happened with approving in 60-90 sec, like was in the past? 

Thanks.

Message 5 of 7
score_is_497_hehe
New Contributor

Got the card, SL is 8k.
Message 6 of 7
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

@score_is_497_hehe wrote:
Got the card, SL is 8k.

That's decent Op, it will grow well with BoA every 6 months.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.