cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA gave me a couple of nice surprises today!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA gave me a couple of nice surprises today!!

Well done, Gmood! Well done!

Message 11 of 16
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats some nice increases.. I am at 50k with BofA after my last round of CLI's as well.. Whether I try to go higher when the CLI button reappears in a few months I have no clue if I want to to temp fate.. Usually like to stay around 50k max with each lender.. Although Amex sitting at 65kish now which is quite shocking.

Message 12 of 16
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Thanks ML and CC, yeah $50K seems to be my wall with most of the lenders so far. I haven't pushed for more from Navy Fed as yet. I only have one card with them sitting at $26K.

I'm trying to hit that $50K wall with USAA $30K right now and maybe Citi if they have another card I find useful. Amex ..I doubt I'll get that far. lol I only have one card with them as well. Right now holding at $32,300. Synchrony is the only lender where I passed that wall. Now holding at $65,000 across 4 CCs.

Funny..several of my conservative lenders have recently offered me preapprovals on CC's such as Xcel, Suntrust and SDFCU. Only problem is, I'm sure they'll turn me down because of the CLs I already have. lol

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on your luv!

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW! Congrats on the increase with BOA. I'm brand new to rebuilding and am anxiously awaiting the time when I feel I am eligible for their CC.

Message 15 of 16
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Thanks guys! Chiefchina just keep pushing . The ineligibility is all temporary. You'll be there before you know it. I was in the same place not long ago. My favorite saying is " I couldn't get a mosquito a wrestling jacket on credit" a few short years ago. Lol
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.