Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA luv & a question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA luv & a question

It must be CLI month for me. I woke up to the luv button on my BofA cash rewards card and gave it a whirl. It wasn't instant as I have a fraud alert on my report so they called me, but they took me from $4, 000 to $8,300 (weird number I know)

Data: 3 statements

carrying balance from 0% BT

scores around the same as below on app and CLI

Minimal usage due to the BT

My question is can I request a Visa Signature now?

bofacli.jpg

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA luv & a question

@Anonymous wrote:

It must be CLI month for me. I woke up to the luv button on my BofA cash rewards card and gave it a whirl. It wasn't instant as I have a fraud alert on my report so they called me, but they took me from $4, 000 to $8,300 (weird number I know)

bofacli.jpg

That's a nice CLI!! Congrats. Can't answer your question but am curious if this was a SP increase or did it require a HP?

Message 2 of 12
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

If OP hit the CLI button than 99% of the time its a HP from Transunion.  Congrats OP!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 3 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go Noxqs!! You are on another level recentlySmiley Happy. Glad 4 you, enjoySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!!! Congrats. I'm totally jealous.... I've hit the luv button twice and they won't budge!! My CL is $5k. 

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That's a nice CLI!! Congrats. Can't answer your question but am curious if this was a SP increase or did it require a HP?

Thank you! From everything I read, it is sure to be a HP. I haven't got the alert for it yet, but I'm expecting it. I placed a 1 day lift on my TU expecting the hit.

Message 6 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.. With regards to VS call the number on the back of the card and request for it to be upgraded to a Visa signature and they will submit the request and most likely it will be approved, but take a week or so to be addressed.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Way to go Noxqs!! You are on another level recentlySmiley Happy. Glad 4 you, enjoySmiley Happy

Thanks! It definitely has been a pretty awesome CLI run this month so far. I feel like I've broken some sort of threshold recently as my CLs have been stagnant for quite awhile.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice!!! Congrats. I'm totally jealous.... I've hit the luv button twice and they won't budge!! My CL is $5k. 

That's how I feel when I see others get Citi DC CLIs! Much luck that the third time will be charm for you.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats.. With regards to VS call the number on the back of the card and request for it to be upgraded to a Visa signature and they will submit the request and most likely it will be approved, but take a week or so to be addressed.

Thank you! I wasn't sure if it was an automatic kind of thing. I guess I should call NFCU too.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.