Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bofa Secured card Approval/Amazon Store Card Approval

tag
returnofthemack
New Contributor

Re: Bofa Secured card Approval/Amazon Store Card Approval

I am excited but going to remain patient. Sync did not want to budge on the other credit limits but I got a bunch of care credit love. Maybe because before my credit screwed up with identity theft I did have a 1k care credit for about 4 years that was closed by then with 0 balance and positive that is still reporting.....

But my biggest limit was 700 credit one so now I am glad I’m gonna have a nice 4.8k credit line so I can garden and get some good limits soon as my scores rise. All the baddies on my EQ were removed so once I move upto 660-690 PenFed I am on the way!!!!
Fell on rough times
Starting: EQ: 519 TQ: 569 EX: 558 5/2022

Capital One Platinum Secured - 1k - Captial One QuickSilver Secured $200 - ONCU Secured $500

In garden til 2024.

Message 11 of 16
returnofthemack
New Contributor

Apped for a PenFed bank account full access and I got rejected and was only eligble for a savings account with 5 day holds etc... Sent a secure message and reconned. They called me back and said he is sorry the system classified me as a naughty customer and opened up a full access account and removed all restrictions! YES! Now garden until 680-700.. 

Fell on rough times

Capital One Platinum Secured - 1k - Captial One QuickSilver Secured $200 - ONCU Secured $500

In garden til 2024.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Curious! Do you have any baddies on any of your reports? If so do you mind sharing?

Message 13 of 16
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Good job!

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 14 of 16
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Awesome!

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 15 of 16
returnofthemack
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Curious! Do you have any baddies on any of your reports? If so do you mind sharing?

I have baddies on EX, EQ none on TQ. But I froze my EQ and have been getting approved.

Just got approved for a 1k Quicksilver starter, 1.2k Jeromes furniture with Synch with my Wife as a co app. We just bought some really nice new furniture!. Really happy!!

Fell on rough times

In garden til 2024.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.