Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bofa my new bff

tag
toppers555
Established Contributor

Bofa my new bff

So I decided since I am applying for  my auto refi , I may as well hit up a few of my creditors for a cli ,and apply for CSP.   So I decide why not let me go for a cli on my cash rewards ,and travel rewards I have had for two months.  I decided to only ask for 1500 on my cash rewards siggy to bring it to 8k , and 2.5k on my traval rewards to bring it to 5k..  Got 7 day message , not even call for a instant decision , so I chop it up as a nogo.  So I just noticed on my phone I have 2 missed calls from card service, so I check my account

BAM  BOTH Approved. 

Happy dance, now to wait for aug to hit that 10k thesehold.  I am curious if they would have gave it to me now if I had requested it Smiley Tongue I will enter the garden some day , some day.  Also this was with a 2,000 balance on cash rewards , zero on travel rewards. 

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Re: Bofa my new bff

Nice and congrats!

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 2 of 3
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bofa my new bff

Congrats to u!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.