Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bored Sat night. Avianca Vuela Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bored Sat night. Avianca Vuela Approval

UPDATED: HP on EQ just posted.

Nothing else to do. So firing off some apps. Instant approval SL 8400. Not sure who they pulled as have not got any notifications from any of the CRAs. Will update when I know. Colombia here I come 😉
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: Bored Sat night. Avianca Vuelo Approval

Congrats. Your scores are roughly the same as mine and this I why I've been reluctant to app for this card--was pretty sure I wouldn't get one of those $25K or $50K SLs they've been handing out.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

As of tonite I am EQ 715 TU742 EX 712 and piles of inq and new accounts 7 in last 30 days. I was hoping for one of the killer SL too but I won’t complain.
Message 3 of 17
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats Toyhero! The Avianca apps seem to be cranking back up around here. I like seeing these instant approvals!😀
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.. Very well done. 

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval! For me, boredom and adult beverages don't mix when I have the itch to app! Lol

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Congrats on the approval! For me, boredom and adult beverages don't mix when I have the itch to app! Lol

I know the feeling. I keep saying ok this is the last one for a while but ...........

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

I know the feeling. I keep saying ok this is the last one for a while but ... oh well 

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

My ears 👂 perk up when detect bonus miles. Lol. Congrats.

When you get the alert, please report back with the pull. Also, where are you located?
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
My ears 👂 perk up when detect bonus miles. Lol. Congrats.

When you get the alert, please report back with the pull. Also, where are you located?

Pulled EQ. I am in FL. 

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.