Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bowflex Nautilus Credit Card by Synchrony

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bowflex Nautilus Credit Card by Synchrony

Applied with the following

Apllied with scores at Exp: 612 Trans: 573 EQ: 583 19 Inquires on all three. I've been builing since 15/16 applying for everything under the sun and paying the fees with the wack companies, cause you gotta have credit to build credit......

Was denied the credit with Synchrony, no big surprise there, even though I have other cards with them, I havent been able to get a card with them since my last one in 2015. On the same screen as the denial it says Congratulations, Genisis has pre-approved me for $2.5K, so what the hell, I'm supposed to be gardening though; hit sumbit and its approved with 12 month no intrest financing. 

As of my application there were three companies listed not sure how that works out, but I imagine based on credit worthiness and limits available it bounces your application from highest to lowest.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bowflex Nautilus Credit Card by Synchrony

Congratulations on your approval @Anonymous.   Sounds like your building efforts are paying off.

Message 2 of 6
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 3 of 6
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Strange, do they issue CC for eveything these days? In the past wouldn't this have just been a installment Loan, or in-house finacing plan?

I knew that Kawasaki issued a CC, which still seemed wierd to me. But for an exercise machine that a person would only buy once?

I assume this can also be used elswhere?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.