cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bread Cashback American Express *UPDATE*

tag
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Re: Bread Cashback American Express INSTANT APPROVED!

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Bread AmEx Card arrived-Registered-Activated- Went to the Luv button. SP CLI $2.5K 

MARCH 3-2023.jpg

Well then, nicely done, congratulations on the CLI, or should I say extra Bread!

Message 31 of 63
Yasselife
Valued Contributor

Re: Bread Cashback American Express *UPDATE*

Wow, did you request a CLI or they did on their own? @CreditMagic7  congratulations!🍾 

Message 32 of 63
PalmerNoDrama
Established Member

NIce- I have had mine with a 3k limit since October 22- I have some usage through it and keep like a 250 balance on it. One strange thing though, it is not being reported..

Road to $100k CL
Currently 36K
Message 33 of 63
outofcredit
Established Contributor

@LADave wrote:

@outofcredit wrote:

Congrats on the approval and the CLI!! I requested a CLI 2 months after activation, received $1k.  Still hasn't reported to any CRA after 4 months.  Almost like having a hidden tradeline.Smiley Very Happy

Congrats on your CLI! They seem to be quite good at giving those for new cards. I hope you'll update this thread when you see the card on your credit reports. 

@LADave, Believe me, I will definitely update when it finally reports!  Been trying to keep my spending on it low just in case they surprise me soon.  I don't mind it not reporting at this point because if I put a larger purchase on it and don't get a chance to pay it off before the statement date I don't get my scores dinged.

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 34 of 63
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Thanks again @pip3man @JoeRockhead @Yasselife @PalmerNoDrama @outofcredit 

@Yasselife - As i posted the card arrived, registered then activated it and went to the luv button.

@pip3man - Interesting that it hasn't for some. I have no idea yet but is okay either way.

Message 35 of 63
Jeffster1
Valued Contributor

@PalmerNoDrama wrote:

NIce- I have had mine with a 3k limit since October 22- I have some usage through it and keep like a 250 balance on it. One strange thing though, it is not being reported..

I got mine around the same time and it's never reported. On the other hand, my AAA Comenity card, approved around the same time, has been reporting all along.

FICO 8 (3/1/24) EX 805 EQ 824 TU 844
FICO 9 (2/17/24) EX 821 EQ 778TU 850
I practice AZEO - NEVER above 1% utilization across all cards.

Current lineup as of 9/23
American Express Gold | American Express Blue Cash Everyday 11K | American Express Blue Cash Preferred 10K I American Express Marriott Bonvoy Bevy 5K I American Express Hilton Honors Surpass 3K I Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards Visa 20K | Kinecta MyPerks Rewards MC 35K | TD Bank Double Up Visa 4K | USBank Platinum Visa 5K | BMO Harris Cash Back MasterCard 12K | Capital One SavorOne MC 3K | Capital One Walmart MC 2K | NFCU Amex 15K | NFCU CashRewards Visa 15K I Citi Best Buy Visa 10K I Macy’s Amex 4K I Bread Financial American Express 8K l AAA Daily Advantage Visa Signature 6K I Wells Fargo BILT World Elite MC 30K I BCU Cash Rewards Visa 8K I Chevron Techron Advantage Visa 2.5K I JCPenney Mastercard $6K I UCLA Wescom CU Rewards Visa 7K I
Message 36 of 63
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Congrats . I am glad they didn't HP you . My last CLI resulted in a hard pull 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 37 of 63
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Thanks @Jeffster1 & @Jnbmom

Message 38 of 63
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@CreditMagic7,

Congrats on your Approval and speedy CLI 🥂🥳🎉

Message 39 of 63
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Thanks @M_Smart007 

Message 40 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.