Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bread Cashback American Express *UPDATE*

tag
PalmerNoDrama
Established Member

Re: Bread Cashback American Express *UPDATE*

just got alert of new account from Bread cashback being report- Account been open since October

Road to $100k CL
Currently 36K
Message 51 of 63
LADave
Established Contributor

My Bread Cashback also started reporting to TU and Eq as of today. I'm now expecting an alert about Experian soon.

Message 52 of 63
outofcredit
Established Contributor

@outofcredit wrote:

@LADave wrote:

@outofcredit wrote:

Congrats on the approval and the CLI!! I requested a CLI 2 months after activation, received $1k.  Still hasn't reported to any CRA after 4 months.  Almost like having a hidden tradeline.Smiley Very Happy

Congrats on your CLI! They seem to be quite good at giving those for new cards. I hope you'll update this thread when you see the card on your credit reports. 

@LADave, Believe me, I will definitely update when it finally reports!  Been trying to keep my spending on it low just in case they surprise me soon.  I don't mind it not reporting at this point because if I put a larger purchase on it and don't get a chance to pay it off before the statement date I don't get my scores dinged.

Bread Amex finally reported for the first time on 3/9/23.  Got the card back in October 2022.

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 53 of 63
Carloscda40
Regular Contributor

Yea mine just started reporting this past Friday.

Message 54 of 63
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Seems they begin to update the reporting for it.

How long it takes on fresh approval is yet unknown but i will update when it does mine.

Message 55 of 63
pip3man
Valued Contributor

And just when I finally decided to put a large charge on my Bread card, the account gets reported on TU & EQ after 7 months since opening. I should have kept this card sockdrawered like it's been since I got it smh

Message 56 of 63
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

And just when I finally decided to put a large charge on my Bread card, the account gets reported on TU & EQ after 7 months since opening. I should have kept this card sockdrawered like it's been since I got it smh

Yeah @pip3man - That's the rub and hard fact when one of them like that reports months down the line.

It gives off a sort of confidence as a regular practice of theirs until they finally do catch up on reporting.

Message 57 of 63
BreakingOldHabits1
Valued Member

Congrats!!!

Current Cards

Beginning: December 2022 (Recovering from 1 year layoff)

Current: April 1, 2023 (Recovering from 1 year layoff)
Message 58 of 63
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@BreakingOldHabits1 wrote:

Congrats!!!

Thanks @BreakingOldHabits1 

Message 59 of 63
fullacrobat5
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your Bread cashback AMEX approval!!

Message 60 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.