Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard Approval

tag
boosnark
Contributor

Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard Approval

Bought his first suit for my son recently when the sales advisor offered the Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard for an additional 15% off. I figured why not, it's a free card.Man LOL It took all of 15 minutes to apply - she took my details and called the account representative at Citi to give them the application number. Got approval instantly, and received a $8500 line of credit. My Transunion Vantage score at the moment is 821. Not sure which reporting agency they hit this with, but will know when I get my next credit reporting update. Card received in the mail a week later! So, if you're in the store to get some dress shirts or pants, give it a try. For some reason Citi wouldn't let me merge this with my other Citi credit cards, so I had to create another username just for the Brooks Brothers online account.

Gardening until November 1, 2023
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Brooks Brothers Platinum Mastercard Approval

Congratulations! Nice little SL!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Yes, Citi Retail Services is a separate division for its private label cards. They operate independently from Citi's proprietary cards, which is why the online management systems are separate.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations for the approval and the super great credit score!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.