Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brothers App Spree Results

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brothers App Spree Results

Figured I'd share my brothers app spree success (he kinda followed my list)

Citibank Diamond Preferred    $7,000 (instant) *to transfer a balance too

Barclay AAdvantage                $5,000 (after recon call)

Chase CSP (via referral link)   $17,000 (instant) *he's also been auth user on my csp since last year.

NFCU Flagship                        $24,000 SL @ 10.49% (took 24 hours)

NFCU CLOC                            $15,000 SL @ 15.99% (instant)

FICO 8's: EX 747 | EQ 742 | TU 745

UTIL - 20% overall but high utilization reported on 2 Amex Cards and  His CapOne Venture (50%-70%)

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Brothers App Spree Results

Ah man CC1, are you teaching your brother you winning ways lol? Nice job to said bro and a gulf clap for you tooSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Ah man CC1, are you teaching your brother you winning ways lol? Nice job to said bro and a gulf clap for you tooSmiley Happy

@Anonymous thank you thank you thank you LOL. Convinced him to get the Amex Delta Plat late last year with the 75k mile bonus and the PRG with a 50 MR Point bonus. Between the bonues and maximizing the use of the PRG then transfering the points to Delta Skymiles, he and his wife are flying to China for FREE. This spree was about adding some tools and padding his total revolving credit line a bit (thank you NFCU)

Message 3 of 6
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Very nice app spree your brother had there!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very Nice!! Congrats to your brother!!

Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Its amazing what you can get with credit once you learn how to make it work for you!.Wow, China, for freeSmiley Wink. You're gonna get THE biggest Christmas gift from a brother, EVER! HAha! But great to see great things happening for you and your brotherSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.