cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brothers App Spree Results

cashcorp1
Frequent Contributor

Brothers App Spree Results

Figured I'd share my brothers app spree success (he kinda followed my list)

 

Citibank Diamond Preferred    $7,000 (instant) *to transfer a balance too

Barclay AAdvantage                $5,000 (after recon call)

Chase CSP (via referral link)   $17,000 (instant) *he's also been auth user on my csp since last year.

NFCU Flagship                        $24,000 SL @ 10.49% (took 24 hours)

NFCU CLOC                            $15,000 SL @ 15.99% (instant)

 

 

FICO 8's: EX 747 | EQ 742 | TU 745

UTIL - 20% overall but high utilization reported on 2 Amex Cards and  His CapOne Venture (50%-70%)

Jan 2016 FICO 8s EX 505 - EQ 526 - TU 495 *** May 2017 FICO 8s EX 696 - EQ 695 - TU 705 *** INQs - EX 10 - EQ 20 - TU 12 *** TCL $282,650
Barclay AA - $28k | Cap1 QS $26k | PenFed Plat $25k | NFCU Sig VS $24k | Chase CSP $20k | Chase Ritz $20k | Amex SPG $20k | BofA BBR $15k | NFCU LOC $15k | BofA CR $13.5k | Sync Lowe’s $12k | Citi AA $10.5k | Amex Delta Plat $10.4k | Marvel MC $8k | Citi Costco VS $7k | Sync Amazon $6.1k | Amex ED $2k | Amex BCP $1k | Amex PRG NSP / $25k Pay Over Time
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Mega Contributor

Re: Brothers App Spree Results

Ah man CC1, are you teaching your brother you winning ways lol? Nice job to said bro and a gulf clap for you tooSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
cashcorp1
Frequent Contributor

Re: Brothers App Spree Results


@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Ah man CC1, are you teaching your brother you winning ways lol? Nice job to said bro and a gulf clap for you tooSmiley Happy

@AJC thank you thank you thank you LOL. Convinced him to get the Amex Delta Plat late last year with the 75k mile bonus and the PRG with a 50 MR Point bonus. Between the bonues and maximizing the use of the PRG then transfering the points to Delta Skymiles, he and his wife are flying to China for FREE. This spree was about adding some tools and padding his total revolving credit line a bit (thank you NFCU)

Jan 2016 FICO 8s EX 505 - EQ 526 - TU 495 *** May 2017 FICO 8s EX 696 - EQ 695 - TU 705 *** INQs - EX 10 - EQ 20 - TU 12 *** TCL $282,650
Barclay AA - $28k | Cap1 QS $26k | PenFed Plat $25k | NFCU Sig VS $24k | Chase CSP $20k | Chase Ritz $20k | Amex SPG $20k | BofA BBR $15k | NFCU LOC $15k | BofA CR $13.5k | Sync Lowe’s $12k | Citi AA $10.5k | Amex Delta Plat $10.4k | Marvel MC $8k | Citi Costco VS $7k | Sync Amazon $6.1k | Amex ED $2k | Amex BCP $1k | Amex PRG NSP / $25k Pay Over Time
Message 3 of 6
simplynoir
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Brothers App Spree Results

Very nice app spree your brother had there!

Message 4 of 6
doinit1
Valued Contributor

Re: Brothers App Spree Results

Very Nice!! Congrats to your brother!!

American Express Business Gold(NPSL 10k) Chase CSP (25k) BofA CR Siggy (20.8k) BofA BBR (22.1k) Amex BCP(4.1k) Overstock (21.1K) Lowes (17K) NFCU CLOC (15K) NFCU VS Cash (15K) Care Credit (15k) J Crew( 11.9k)Venture WMC (10.25k) Amex Everyday (1k) Chase Slate (10k) Walmart MC(10k) BB Visa (10k) Discover(4.5k☝️) PayPal Cashback Mastercard (8k) Chase FU (7.4k) Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite (9.5K) Citi Double Cash (8.5k) Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card (6.5K) PenFed PCR (5K) PayPal Credit (4550)Discover (500✌️) Kohls (3k) Chase Freedom (1500)

Mortgage May 2017 - 2 auto loans (1 PenFed and 1 Navy) Aug 2018=98K
Gardening until June 2021

FICO 8 Scores EX 700 EQ 696 TU 703
AAOA 5.2yrs TCL=268,700
Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Mega Contributor

Re: Brothers App Spree Results

Its amazing what you can get with credit once you learn how to make it work for you!.Wow, China, for freeSmiley Wink. You're gonna get THE biggest Christmas gift from a brother, EVER! HAha! But great to see great things happening for you and your brotherSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.