cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bucketed Cap1 Auto CLI?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Bucketed Cap1 Auto CLI?

Hey guys! Got some good news from the depths of the Cap1 bucket.

I have a Cap1 QS that I PC'ed from a Platinum (1K SL) I opened in December 2018. (First credit card after a paid charge off in 2017.) Looked to see if my credit steps $500 applied yet. Saw it went up to 2.5K instead of 1.5K. Mind you, I just charge my monthly music subscription to it. My brother is an AU on it too, but he never uses it. So we are talking like 10 dollars a month spend on it. 

So a pleasent suprise from the Cap! That is a 150% increase instead of a 50%. I'm in the 10K club now! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Regular Contributor

Re: Bucketed Cap1 Auto CLI?

I went ahead and asked for a manual increase on top of it too. They don't hard pull your credit and I already got an increase to begin with. Maybe incentivizing that I spend on other cards might give it another bump. I know greedy but looking for data on trying to get others out of bucket hell. 

Or I am in eligible because I received the Auto-CLI Smiley Frustrated

Message 2 of 12
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your increase

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 3 of 12
Established Contributor

Congrats on your auto CLI! What did the computer say when you asked for a manual increase? If it's something like they'll let you know the outcome in so many days, then it's generally a denial.
Message 4 of 12
Regular Contributor

Yeah it’s a 2-3 day message. Eh, it was worth a shot. I will just shut up and take my added auto CLI on a card I don’t use lol
Message 5 of 12
Frequent Contributor

Very nice, congrats on your CLI Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 12

Grats on the bigger than expected boost Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 7 of 12
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Congrats! That’s a pretty decent limit with that card, especially if you opened it only 6-7 months ago.

Discover It: 19.7k
Amex BCE: 18k
Citi DC: 5.7k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you go Berner, you never go back.
Message 8 of 12
Frequent Contributor

Lol! I can't stand when they say "in a few days they will let you know" when it's a flat out denial. Just get it over with and just say its "denied" right away. They leave ppl hopeful for days thinking that they have a chance. If you read the MF Forums frequently you know that's the nice way some credit card companies deny you. For the ppl who dont know, they really are waiting those 2-3 days or 7-10 days. I wish they all could be just cut and dry about it!! Pure evilness..lol!!!!

Congratulations!! That's a large jump for a first time Cap 1 increase. What's the age of your oldest account?? Are you fairly new to credit or new to rebuilding?
Message 9 of 12
Regular Contributor

Im newish and building. My student loans of 6 years. But I had a bad run in with a Dillard’s Card and paid after charge off. So I’m new to credit again after having it in my head that I didn’t need a credit card ever. But they changed after I realized I can’t just ride student loans for my credit score.

And I found it fun to play the credit card and credit score game.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.