Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bumped Navy for Max, Bumped back Mum!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Bumped Navy for Max, Bumped back Mum!

Ok , being in the dark +31 days and counting has me seeing stars, lol literally , and dreams of big cli from Navy Smiley Wink. Since Discover has discovered im too average for luv, i decided to sweet talk Navy, who doesnt mind a Pizza and a movieSmiley Wink

First up, Plat, STRIKE ONE! ok, no problems, she didnt like It!, too scary. So i said what the hey even average guys can hit the lottery, so i decided to ask my Cash Rewards if she wanted to lay under the stars with me , tonights a beautiful night lol, she told me which button to push, and Voila!!, She approved my advancesSmiley Happy

Instant approval. $1.5k, not huge in the grand scheme of things but heck, in one romantic night, Navy gave me my whole Pf limitSmiley Wink. So now i have 7.5 k reasons to love Navy. My internal limit must be low due to income but hey so what, 12.5k from $500 in 9 months. Oh yeah, call me head over heelsSmiley Wink.

TU 738 EX 742 EQ Huh? Smiley Wink

THANK YOU NAVY!! GREAT NIGHT EVERYONE!!!
51 REPLIES 51
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bumped Navy for Max, Bumped back Mum!

Congrats AJC!   Is this your 2nd navy card then approved I assume?  It will grow quickly as you know.  Hopefully PR starts to slowly start taking CC again as well

Message 2 of 52
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Nice AJC!

Message 3 of 52
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 4 of 52
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Good night for AJC, that is awesome. Hang in there through the storm damage, I'm sure your area will be back and better than ever soon.

Message 5 of 52
UncleB
Credit Mentor

It's always nice to get NFCU luv... huge congrats!  screamer.gif

LIKE-A-BOSS.jpg

Message 6 of 52
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks guys, yeah its tuff here for sure, but i just go day for day. Its amazing how through all the chaos ,if you look hard enough you can find beautySmiley Happy. Brlieve me stepping outside looking up at the stars, the air is cool tonight, just is one of those moments.

Yeah CC, this is my second Navy card. 1st was opened in Feb, followed by its 1st cli in May. July applied for CR. I figured i may have the 6 months on plat but could be the CR came upon its 90 days , not to sure. On the few occassions ive been able to use a cc, at my Shell ive used my Navy Cash.

Just real happy with Navy, great way to head off to sleep. Stay well everyone, AJCSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, bro!  OMGaloshes, I cannot believe I'm just here now.  I've been sleeping like it's my new favorite sport, LOL.

Message 8 of 52
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Huge congrats, AJC! Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Extremely well deserved AJC....Sleep well and a huge congratulations!

Message 10 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.