cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bumped Navy for Max, Bumped back Mum!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Bumped Navy for Max, Bumped back Mum!

Yup, CM7, im gonna let sleeping Giants lie for now though i will experiment the first week of Nov with Plat just to be sure. If not ill wait til April and go for cli and Apr redux Smiley Happy
Message 21 of 52
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Ok , being in the dark +31 days and counting has me seeing stars, lol literally , and dreams of big cli from Navy Smiley Wink. Since Discover has discovered im too average for luv, i decided to sweet talk Navy, who doesnt mind a Pizza and a movieSmiley Wink

First up, Plat, STRIKE ONE! ok, no problems, she didnt like It!, too scary. So i said what the hey even average guys can hit the lottery, so i decided to ask my Cash Rewards if she wanted to lay under the stars with me , tonights a beautiful night lol, she told me which button to push, and Voila!!, She approved my advancesSmiley Happy

Instant approval. $1.5k, not huge in the grand scheme of things but heck, in one romantic night, Navy gave me my whole Pf limitSmiley Wink. So now i have 7.5 k reasons to love Navy. My internal limit must be low due to income but hey so what, 12.5k from $500 in 9 months. Oh yeah, call me head over heelsSmiley Wink.

TU 738 EX 742 EQ Huh? Smiley Wink

THANK YOU NAVY!! GREAT NIGHT EVERYONE!!!

Congratulations AJC on the $1.5K instant approval!!!!!

$12K in 9 months? WOW! Simply sublime Smiley Wink

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 22 of 52
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thank you CreditInspiredSmiley Happy

Navy is a real treat. I have zero reason to balk at Navy for any reason. 12.5 k unsecured credit with 2 cards is a heck of getting to know ya package. I think we all should be grateful for any limit given as with responsible use itll come back to us many folds over.
Message 23 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

How did I not see this, congrats AJ! DV
Message 24 of 52
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

It might have been the small increase lol DVSmiley Wink, Might have slipped the fico filters were it not for the venerable juggernaut that Navy is haha. Thanks my friend. I hope to add one more dp in Nov if Navy allows me . If not 2018 here i comeSmiley Happy
Message 25 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Ok , being in the dark +31 days and counting has me seeing stars, lol literally , and dreams of big cli from Navy Smiley Wink. Since Discover has discovered im too average for luv, i decided to sweet talk Navy, who doesnt mind a Pizza and a movieSmiley Wink

First up, Plat, STRIKE ONE! ok, no problems, she didnt like It!, too scary. So i said what the hey even average guys can hit the lottery, so i decided to ask my Cash Rewards if she wanted to lay under the stars with me , tonights a beautiful night lol, she told me which button to push, and Voila!!, She approved my advancesSmiley Happy

Instant approval. $1.5k, not huge in the grand scheme of things but heck, in one romantic night, Navy gave me my whole Pf limitSmiley Wink. So now i have 7.5 k reasons to love Navy. My internal limit must be low due to income but hey so what, 12.5k from $500 in 9 months. Oh yeah, call me head over heelsSmiley Wink.

TU 738 EX 742 EQ Huh? Smiley Wink

THANK YOU NAVY!! GREAT NIGHT EVERYONE!!!

Awesome, AJC! Big congratulations!

Message 26 of 52
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks MLSmiley Happy Navy meet bomb meet AJC= Blown AwaySmiley Happy
Message 27 of 52
mrldp40
Established Contributor

Congrats ajc I can try Tuesday
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 28 of 52
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks mrldp40, GO GET THEMSmiley Happy
Message 29 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

AJC you got it going with my beloved NFCU. Nice job my friend!

Message 30 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.