Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buypower Cli!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Buypower Cli!!!

Got this card via a preapproval in May.. today I logged in and noticed I was given an auto CLI... I know some have been wondering how long it takes to get a CLI with Buypower.. for me it was at the 5th statement cut mark..
12 REPLIES 12
MakeItAMudLight
Frequent Contributor

Re: Buypower Cli!!!

Congrats!  How much were you initially approved for?

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for 750 and got a 500 cli bringing the card to 1250

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I originally got my card 11/2015 first auto cli 05/2016. It went from $300 to $500 and there it has sat. It's my lowest now, 0% APR about to end, all I charge on it is Netflix. Hopefully they up that limit higher soon cause I have a 06 Yukon now and really looking to jump into a new one with 2 years or less, depending really on what I have to go towards it, right now it would be better for me to just take my GM discount and skip the card rewards.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved for 750 and got a 500 cli bringing the card to 1250

I got the same card in the same month as you with the same SL 750. Got the same cli 500 at the same time. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, so maybe its safe to say 5 months is the mark to get Buypower Cli.
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would say for that first CLI definitely. But anything after lol I'm at a lost. I'm afraid to really like the card, it has some great perks though but just can't make that limit work...I'm not a fan of multiple payments to stay within my 10% max utl on any card. That makes growing this card hard for me. But just got the Citi DC which from my understanding has better perks and SL was $3k day of activation hit CLI button and got it to $6k. That makes that my new go to MC

Message 7 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats to you on the increase. I don't know why this card is so slow in growing, and the overall SL are lower. Seems to be like that for a lot of people. Im glad it s growing for you!!
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats stRealIT on you Citi DC..Citi send me a preapproval last mouth, I tried was denied. The kicker is I hope they do again as of yesterday my last 2 collections were removed, so I'm hoping for better CC offers as I continue to build my credit!!!

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, Pizza 1.. Hoping the contiune, I will keep the boards up to date.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.