Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buypower credit steps CLI!

tag
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Buypower credit steps CLI!

Just checked our accounts to see if the statements have cut and we got our steps CLI. 200 for me and 250 for hubby. I didn't realize that this was the 6th statement. Thought it would be next month.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Buypower credit steps CLI!

Way to go! Very niceSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 8
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

It was a pleasant surprise. Now I'm just waiting until March, should (hopefully) have some more CLI's. Our NFCU GoRewards AR, my Amex 3x, Cabela's, and my younger QS will be a year. Keeping my fingers crossed that either hubby or I (or both) will get our secured Cap1 cards unsecured.
Message 3 of 8
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the CLI and the step by step rebuild.

There doesn't seem to be a ton of data on this card and February marks 6 months post credit steps CLI for me. I'm totally going to hit the luv button after my statement cuts and see if I can get anything ;0

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 4 of 8
EAJuggalo
Established Contributor

After reading this thread I went to mine and it looks like a CLI increase is going to be a HP?  Anyone have any data either way?

EX700 TU 704 EQ 694 4/03/22
Cap1 QS-$4,500 Chase Freedom Flex- $800 Chase Freedom Unlimited- $1,000 Victoria's Secret- $1,200 Citi DC- $800 Amazon Store Card- $3,500 AMEX Hilton Honors-$1,000 Discover It-$1,000 Wal-Mart MC $290 Chase Sapphire Preferred-$5,000 NFCU Flagship $13,800 AMEX BCE-$1,000 AMEX Gold-$5,000 AMEX Delta Blue $1,000 Lowe's $5,000 Navy Platinum $17,000 AMEX BBP $2,000
Message 5 of 8
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

I don't know if it'd be a HP or not. We're not worried if it doesn't increase much beyond what it is now since they are our 'toy' cards. Don't want a big limit for that. Household cards are a different story though.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rmduhon wrote:
Just checked our accounts to see if the statements have cut and we got our steps CLI. 200 for me and 250 for hubby. I didn't realize that this was the 6th statement. Thought it would be next month.

How did you know your Buypower card was in credit stpes? I received literature with my card that stated it was enrolled in credit steps, but when I called Cap One, the rep said it wasn't. So, now I'm not sure. 

Message 7 of 8
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

We received an email about it.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.