Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bypassed 5/24 with Chase Freedom Unlimited $11,800 SL Approval

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Bypassed 5/24 with Chase Freedom Unlimited $11,800 SL Approval

"Most importantly, this would not have happened without the valuable info on this forum!" = Priceless

Congrats

Message 11 of 13
seattlecredit08
Frequent Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Congrats on the stellar Chase approval @seattlecredit08! When I was in FL i'd ask all the time about preapprovals but never got anything... ever. Now I'm in SC and there are no branches in the whole state so I'll have to live vicariously thru your approval. We're the proud new owners of a CFU card!! Smiley LOL

@credit_is_crack, haha... absolutely... However, this does not come even close to everyone here living vicariously through your recent Citi $20,000 (10 x $2000) SP CLI adventure... Smiley LOL

Interesting that still no Chase branches in the Carolinas. Must be the good old BB&T train that's keeping them at bay.

Thanks!

Message 12 of 13
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Congrats on the stellar Chase approval @seattlecredit08! When I was in FL i'd ask all the time about preapprovals but never got anything... ever. Now I'm in SC and there are no branches in the whole state so I'll have to live vicariously thru your approval. We're the proud new owners of a CFU card!! Smiley LOL

CIC--Don't feel too bad--we just got our first one here in Va. a few mos. ago. Not to far away from D.C. I might add. They're suppose to be still expanding--maybe they'll hit North or South Carolina in the next couple of years.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.