Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP1 finally gave me a CLI on my QS1

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAP1 finally gave me a CLI on my QS1

So this card was a 200 dollar secured card (for 39 bucks) for 7 years. I bought a house and all of a sudden it unsecured. (probably not related), 6 months later it gets a CLI to 600. Ok good. 6 months after that (sept 18) i start making CLI requests, and im getting nothing. Been asking every 2 weeks since it was due, nothing. Even last week, they told me no. Today they bumped me up 400 bucks to a 1000. Thats fine, im gonna combine it on my regular QS in febuary after i get another CLI on that card. Just wondering why all of a sudden they decided to give me more when they havent for the last 3 months. Whatever, i used my penfed cards now anyway.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CAP1 finally gave me a CLI on my QS1

Congrats on your CLI on your QS1! This one usually won't grow very much. I got rid of my QS1 2 months ago. CL top out at $1,500 after 3 years of regular usage. 

Message 2 of 5
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on your approval !!!!

Message 4 of 5
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

I gave up on getting CLI on that card years ago, it just sits in the SD, I'll get around to closing it one day.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.