Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFNA Firestone card CLI and DP/card info

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: CFNA Firestone card CLI and DP/card info

Lol, sometimes sc are bashed but in reality they're a great $ tool and appreciate seeing these type of posts.  So I'm a wee bit passionate about these 0% promo cards ie. Lowe's, Home Depot, Overstock, Care Credit, etc., because ppl that don't have money lying around need Funds Flexibility. Generally these cards are within reach of the avg. credit and often to the under-the-weather credit consumer.  Those consumers are the ones that need flexibility the most. These cl grow easier, quicker, larger than their majors for the most part too.  Just hope everyone uses their beans and don't promo what they can't payoff under the Terms agreed too. It's a tool.

But yeah, this year more than past proves we need to hang on to available funds, spend less and save $ whenever possible (0% funding fits the bill).  Just like Covid-19 proved we can easily purchase from Lowe's and Home Depot all your cleaning needs and easily, easily rack up $200 $299 plus register checkout...so why not float those $299+ purchases during uncertain times. Go shopping once a month, take a list and float for a spell.

Hey, gotta have transportation to get to that job, don't lose that job....get that car card for another peice of insurance.   You don't want to have to tell your employer you can't make it today, or need $ early, or gonna be late again,  can't afford to fix it, blah blah blah.  Btw, some car cards allow fuel purchases.Smiley Wink

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 21 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: CFNA Firestone card CLI and DP/card info

@GApeachy wrote:

Lol, sometimes sc are bashed but in reality they're a great $ tool and appreciate seeing these type of posts.  So I'm a wee bit passionate about these 0% promo cards ie. Lowe's, Home Depot, Overstock, Care Credit, etc., because ppl that don't have money lying around need Funds Flexibility. Generally these cards are within reach of the avg. credit and often to the under-the-weather credit consumer.  Those consumers are the ones that need flexibility the most. These cl grow easier, quicker, larger than their majors for the most part too.  Just hope everyone uses their beans and don't promo what they can't payoff under the Terms agreed too. It's a tool.

But yeah, this year more than past proves we need to hang on to available funds, spend less and save $ whenever possible (0% funding fits the bill).  Just like Covid-19 proved we can easily purchase from Lowe's and Home Depot all your cleaning needs and easily, easily rack up $200 $299 plus register checkout...so why not float those $299+ purchases during uncertain times. Go shopping once a month, take a list and float for a spell.

Hey, gotta have transportation to get to that job, don't lose that job....get that car card for another peice of insurance.   You don't want to have to tell your employer you can't make it today, or need $ early, or gonna be late again,  can't afford to fix it, blah blah blah.  Btw, some car cards allow fuel purchases.Smiley Wink

great post PeachySmiley Happy

Only problem is these banks want their money and float too long they view you as a risk. The main problem with these good cards are they are usually offered by Sync and Comenity who are known to knock down their core base, you know us average consumers. Its great to use these promos to our advantage but at end of the day, they could care less and often times penalize us for using them.  Still have luv for my Sync though lol, got no choice, im poorSmiley Wink

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.