Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED APPROVAL! 5K LIMIT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED APPROVAL! 5K LIMIT

Been improving my scores from 550's to now a 721 EX score in just under a year, couldn't get approval for any credit card a year ago so worked very hard to fix my credit and then starting with a $200 Capital One Secured (September 2016) then was approved for the following after improving my scores:

Capital One Quicksilver One $500 (3/17) now $750 (9/17)

AmEx Blue Cash Everyday $1000 (6/17) cli after 60 days $3000 (8/17)

Chase Freedom Unlimited $500 (6/17)

AmEx PR Gold - charge card, no pre-set limit (8/17)

AmEx ED $1000 (9/17)

Chase Sapphire Preferred $5,000 (9/17)

I was making a payment for my chase credit card and saw a green check on your offers and there was few cards with the sapphire preferred listed first and I have really wanted to get that card but did not think I would get approved, got the message saying they would let me know their decision in 30 days by mail, I called the reconsideration line and verified income ($57k) and address and was approved !!! I keep my credit utilization 10% or lower and pay in full every month and my scores keep improving. 😊😊😊

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFERRED APPROVAL! 5K LIMIT

Congratulations on the approval
Message 2 of 5
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

One of the best cards.

Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well done, great workSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Been improving my scores from 550's to now a 721 EX score in just under a year, couldn't get approval for any credit card a year ago so worked very hard to fix my credit and then starting with a $200 Capital One Secured (September 2016) then was approved for the following after improving my scores:

Capital One Quicksilver One $500 (3/17) now $750 (9/17)

AmEx Blue Cash Everyday $1000 (6/17) cli after 60 days $3000 (8/17)

Chase Freedom Unlimited $500 (6/17)

AmEx PR Gold - charge card, no pre-set limit (8/17)

AmEx ED $1000 (9/17)

Chase Sapphire Preferred $5,000 (9/17)

I was making a payment for my chase credit card and saw a green check on your offers and there was few cards with the sapphire preferred listed first and I have really wanted to get that card but did not think I would get approved, got the message saying they would let me know their decision in 30 days by mail, I called the reconsideration line and verified income ($57k) and address and was approved !!! I keep my credit utilization 10% or lower and pay in full every month and my scores keep improving. 😊😊😊

Congrats OP!!!, Are you going to be able to meet the spending on both the CSP and AMEX PRG??

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.