Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE SLATE Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CHASE SLATE Approval

My son just got an invite for Chase Slate in the mail today.  He has no FICO Score.  Zip.  He went online to see what he qualified for and he was approved with a $1,000k limit.  I am assuming he got the card because he has had direct depoit with Chase for the last 5 years and has been on the same job.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Re: SCORE NEEDED FOR CHASE SLATE

@Anonymous wrote:

My son just got an invite for Chase Slate in the mail today.  He has no FICO Score.  Zip.  He went online to see what he qualified for and he was approved with a $1,000k limit.  I am assuming he got the card because he has had direct depoit with Chase for the last 5 years and has been on the same job.

My Fico Sign 1.gif

I'm thinking your assumption may very well be correct..

Nice way for him to obtain his Fico score, it may take up to 6 months to generate but Chase is a prime lender to get started with.

Congrats to him.. 

Welcome to the boards!! 

Message 2 of 9
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats to your son. It's certainly a rare event 

Message 3 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CHASE SLATE Approval

Hi @Anonymous!  Welcome to myFICO.

I've moved your post and created a new thread for you.  Feel free to edit the title as you wish. 

Congratulations on your son's Slate approval.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I've taught him just what to do to manage his score/usage.  He is 21.  He didn't go to college (yet).  But my advice/counseling worked like a charm for my daughter.  She has great cards and gets new amazing offers about two a week.  He also just got a secured card through Orange County Credit Union so he has a great beginning...espacially because his Chase Slate has a 0% interest for 15 months Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.  I was kind of shocked, but also thought it would be about time after having a perfect banking record and direct deposit for 5+ years but that's just my personal thought process.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank youSmiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations DS!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.