Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI Diamond Preferred CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CITI Diamond Preferred CLI

Took another shot of many for the SP CLI request......approved for 1k increase taking me from 4500 to 5500...I'll take it....Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Re: CITI Diamond Preferred CLI

Way to go!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks JustBPatient !!

Message 3 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice job DoinitSmiley Happy. Sp luv is (SP)ecialSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks again AJC!!...Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 13
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats doinit1 on the SP CLI!!!
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Gmood1!!

Message 7 of 13
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Took another shot of many for the SP CLI request......approved for 1k increase taking me from 4500 to 5500...I'll take it....Smiley Happy

Congrats!  did you wait  6months between CLI's. seems to be the golden rule with Citi

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jerry45 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!  did you wait  6months between CLI's. seems to be the golden rule with Citi

Funny you asked....my first statement printed on March 7th...I was approved on 2/4/2017 for the card from an offer I received in the mail...so I would say a little over 3 months. I have a balance of$1125 from a BT . Can't really explain it. I was going to the site every 2 weeks and if the SP cli was there, I would do the request. I really wasn't expecting to be approved for an increase but I rolled the dice anyway. Hope this info helps....Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Hang in there and Congrats on the increase.

Citi is a turtle but a very generous turtle that believes slower is better when it comes to growth on certain of their card products.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.