Thanks CredtMagic7...appreciate the encouragement...Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 13
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Re: CITI Diamond Preferred CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jerry45 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Took another shot of many for the SP CLI request......approved for 1k increase taking me from 4500 to 5500...I'll take it....Smiley Happy

Congrats!  did you wait  6months between CLI's. seems to be the golden rule with Citi

Funny you asked....my first statement printed on March 7th...I was approved on 2/4/2017 for the card from an offer I received in the mail...so I would say a little over 3 months. I have a balance of$1125 from a BT . Can't really explain it. I was going to the site every 2 weeks and if the SP cli was there, I would do the request. I really wasn't expecting to be approved for an increase but I rolled the dice anyway. Hope this info helps....Smiley Happy

It does help thanks. I also receieved a CLI after 3 months upon opening. But I think, after first one you have to wait another 6 months.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CITI Diamond Preferred CLI

@Jerry45 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jerry45 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Took another shot of many for the SP CLI request......approved for 1k increase taking me from 4500 to 5500...I'll take it....Smiley Happy

Congrats!  did you wait  6months between CLI's. seems to be the golden rule with Citi

Funny you asked....my first statement printed on March 7th...I was approved on 2/4/2017 for the card from an offer I received in the mail...so I would say a little over 3 months. I have a balance of$1125 from a BT . Can't really explain it. I was going to the site every 2 weeks and if the SP cli was there, I would do the request. I really wasn't expecting to be approved for an increase but I rolled the dice anyway. Hope this info helps....Smiley Happy

It does help thanks. I also receieved a CLI after 3 months upon opening. But I think, after first one you have to wait another 6 months.

Got it! Thanks for the info....If I receive another one early...lol...I will update.....cheersSmiley Happy

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.