cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI double cash pending review to APPROVAL!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CITI double cash pending review to APPROVAL!

Wow! I am pretty excited considering I for sure thought it would be a denial and they were just giving me the 7-10 days pending review to entertain me. I applied 11/25 and received a call today 11/28, Thanksgiving, from a very nice lady asking for verification and instantly approved me for $1,700. I currently have a Cap1 Quiksilver and secured Mastercard. Also, the OpenSky which has not budged CL in years. I just was approved for the Nordstrom visa $3000 and amazon prime store card $1700 last week. And have a few more store cards. I recently had two collections paid and removed. I also have quite a few late payments, about 5 from 4-6 years ago (college..ugh). I have a checking/saving through chase and they wouldn’t approve me. Neither would BoA or Amex. Sooooo this is amazing. I am super grateful and went scouring on here immediately after the first pending message. So I want others to know, don’t lose hope!!! It will happen.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CITI double cash pending review to APPROVAL!

Oops forgot to include: MyFICO scores TU-684 EX/EQ-664
Message 2 of 13
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 🎊🎈🍾🎉 on that approval.

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁🍽

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 3 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great cardSmiley Happy good jobSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your new Citicard and welcome to myFicoSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Get it, @Anonymous!  How long did it take each collection to be removed once you paid?  Thanks in advance for your reply.  Deuces!

Message 6 of 13
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 7 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I had an apartment collection from Jan 2018 thru pro collect for $1150. In October, they sent me a letter saying that if I pay 75% of the debt they will remove it from all my reports so I paid right away online. I was nervous it would take some disputing for them to actually remove it but It was deleted about 2 weeks ago, so about a month it took for that to be gone. I had another one from credit one through LVNV after they unexpectedly shut off my card with no late payments, I was pissed about this so never paid the $599 and it was sent to collection. This showed up on my reports in March 2019. On my journey of credit repair I just decided to pay it off with no negotiation. They deleted it on their own right around the same time as procollect! So both took about a month.
Message 9 of 13
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats and Happy ThanksGIVING on your approval! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.