cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI double cash pending review to APPROVAL!

Highlighted

CITI double cash pending review to APPROVAL!

Wow! I am pretty excited considering I for sure thought it would be a denial and they were just giving me the 7-10 days pending review to entertain me. I applied 11/25 and received a call today 11/28, Thanksgiving, from a very nice lady asking for verification and instantly approved me for $1,700. I currently have a Cap1 Quiksilver and secured Mastercard. Also, the OpenSky which has not budged CL in years. I just was approved for the Nordstrom visa $3000 and amazon prime store card $1700 last week. And have a few more store cards. I recently had two collections paid and removed. I also have quite a few late payments, about 5 from 4-6 years ago (college..ugh). I have a checking/saving through chase and they wouldn’t approve me. Neither would BoA or Amex. Sooooo this is amazing. I am super grateful and went scouring on here immediately after the first pending message. So I want others to know, don’t lose hope!!! It will happen.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Re: CITI double cash pending review to APPROVAL!

Oops forgot to include: MyFICO scores TU-684 EX/EQ-664
Message 2 of 13
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congratulations 🎊🎈🍾🎉 on that approval.

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁🍽

CARDS: Discover It | QuickSilver One | Open Sky | Kohl’s | BB&T Spectrum Cash Rewards | BB&T Bright | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | AMEX BCE | OverStock
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574
Message 3 of 13
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Great cardSmiley Happy good jobSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 13
Highlighted

Grats on your new Citicard and welcome to myFicoSmiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 5 of 13
Highlighted

Get it, @holzh1rl!  How long did it take each collection to be removed once you paid?  Thanks in advance for your reply.  Deuces!

Message 6 of 13
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Chase Sapphire Reserve 18.5k
Chase Freedom Unlimited 11.7k
American Express Bonvoy Brilliant 22.5k
Barclays Aviator Red 4k
Citi Double Cash 12k
Amazon Store Card 10k

Fico 8s as of 05/01/2020:

Message 7 of 13
Highlighted
Mega Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 8 of 13
Highlighted

So I had an apartment collection from Jan 2018 thru pro collect for $1150. In October, they sent me a letter saying that if I pay 75% of the debt they will remove it from all my reports so I paid right away online. I was nervous it would take some disputing for them to actually remove it but It was deleted about 2 weeks ago, so about a month it took for that to be gone. I had another one from credit one through LVNV after they unexpectedly shut off my card with no late payments, I was pissed about this so never paid the $599 and it was sent to collection. This showed up on my reports in March 2019. On my journey of credit repair I just decided to pay it off with no negotiation. They deleted it on their own right around the same time as procollect! So both took about a month.
Message 9 of 13
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congrats and Happy ThanksGIVING on your approval! Smiley Happy

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.