Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CITI is NOT Inq or New account sensitive!! + mini spree

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CITI is NOT Inq or New account sensitive!! + mini spree

It was Merrick Bank I think. Or maybe it was their own bank. It was very popular years ago because it was sub prime... but probably one of the best sub primes. I’ll see if I can find a pic for you. I never had one simply because I would feel stupid using it. But it was popular in like 08 or so.
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here you go AJC. IMG_1446.JPG

Message 22 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, was a little disappointedSmiley Wink was expeting to see hooters not hooters lol, but thanks for the pic hahaSmiley Happy
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

lmao.
Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

The founder of Hooters was from Myrtle Beach, SC.  His name was Bob Brooks.  We once had 3 Hooters here but two went out of business.

Bob Brooks' wife is a member of the Springs family.  The Springs family is the wife of Erskine Bowles, Bill Clinton's former chief of staff.

An immediate family member of mine responded to the call when Bob Brooks died.  He transported Mr. Brooks to the funeral home of his family's choice. 

Bob Brooks' name is on the football stadium at Coastal Carolina University.  His wife gave millions to CCU to name the baseball stadium Springs-Brooks Stadium.  She also gave millions to baby USC in Columbia, SC to get the Springs-Brooks name on the courtyard outside of their football stadium.

Hooters fell off big time in the last decade.

Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hooters History-and go figure it is linked to Bill Clinton. (And I’m not knocking Bill-I love Bill....just.....ironic)
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.