Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI On Apple Card, FINIALLY!!

tag
ulyssesmama
Contributor

CLI On Apple Card, FINIALLY!!

I have been asking for increases to my Apple Card every month since September! (Previously I kept getting soft pull denials for months until I finally got approved.  I had gotten so used to denials that I was shocked when it said approved) I had even chatted with them about an increase so I could finance the iPhone 13 but it didn't help. I don't know what finally convinced them but I figured this time might be different when I didn't get the automatic denial I usually get. This time they said that they will give me a decision in three days.  Again I was starting to think it was another denial because I didn't hear a peep from them until 2 days later.  They increased the limit from $750 to $5000! Woohoo!! I don't know what bureau they pulled but I haven't had  any inquiries on TU since Jan 2022. I don't know if that was the reason because I still have 24 inquiries showing. You don't even wanna know about EXPERIAN 😏😞. But my utilization is 1% 🤷‍♂️ EQ is about 21 I think.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CLI On Apple Card, FINIALLY!!

Persistence has paid off nicely, grats on the excellent move up!

Message 2 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your Apple Card CLI!

Message 3 of 15
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Apple Card CLI

Message 4 of 15
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your 🍏 CLI 🤑👍

Message 5 of 15
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your apple CLI!!

Message 6 of 15
pgates
Regular Contributor

Nice congratulations on your CLI approval 🎉

AAFCU CB Sig Visa $8k | Wells Fargo Autograph Visa $5k | Citi Custom Cash $5k | Wells Fargo Active Cash $15k | GS Apple Card $7.5k | NFCU Cash Rewards $18.5k | NFCU More Rewards $1k | BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards $1K | Chase Amazon Prime Visa $5100 | Venmo Visa $5k | Sams Club MC $2.5k | GS GM Rewards card $3k | AMEX BCP $1k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover IT CB $3K | AMEX Business Cash $5k | Wells Fargo Business Platinum Rewards $5K | GM Business MC $8.5k | Phillips66 Conoco 76 Fleet Card $1k | Fuelman MC fleet card $5K | Exxon Mobile Fleet Card $9k
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ulyssesmama wrote:

I have been asking for increases to my Apple Card every month since September! (Previously I kept getting soft pull denials for months until I finally got approved.  I had gotten so used to denials that I was shocked when it said approved) I had even chatted with them about an increase so I could finance the iPhone 13 but it didn't help. I don't know what finally convinced them but I figured this time might be different when I didn't get the automatic denial I usually get. This time they said that they will give me a decision in three days.  Again I was starting to think it was another denial because I didn't hear a peep from them until 2 days later.  They increased the limit from $750 to $5000! Woohoo!! I don't know what bureau they pulled but I haven't had  any inquiries on TU since Jan 2022. I don't know if that was the reason because I still have 24 inquiries showing. You don't even wanna know about EXPERIAN 😏😞. But my utilization is 1% 🤷‍♂️ EQ is about 21 I think.

Ooh comrade you're my match inquiries-wise 😅 congrats!

Message 8 of 15
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Apple Card CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 15
Great_Things_Ahead
Regular Contributor

Great job! Congratulations 🎉 on your CLI! 🥂 Cheers to finally getting your bite of the apple Smiley Happy  🍎 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.