Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI and strange Overstock approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI and strange Overstock approval

SO I decided to check my luck with my comenity cards. Not all were giving but I did get a nice boost with my Boscov's $750-1550 then decided the next day what the heck try the love button one more time and bumped from $1550-$2350! Woohoo. Then I thought why not try a few others. Some gave me absolutely no love but my Wayfair bumped up from $1000-$2100.

Now I applied for Overstock via SCT a little over two weeks ago and got a strange message. "We are looking over your information and will let you know our decision in 7-10 days." Now the reason why this was odd is because I entered ZERO information in. I got the pop up clicked yes and then boom got that message. I didn't enter in my social or anything. Today a good two weeks later I get a card in the mail with a $750 limit SURPRISE!! Figured since I was testing my luck with the love button I would try it on my new mystery overstock card......boom $750-$1550 again so logged out and back in hit one more time went up to $2350. They like to give me these odd limits lol but I will certainly take it! I have been wanting overstock as I shop from there often so this was a nice albeit odd surprise. With my recent approvals I am once again a happy girl so off to the garden I go. Perhaps they will show me some love on my other comenity cards at some point. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLI and strange Overstock approval

Congrats on approvals

Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on some nice luvin. Glad to see you actually spend on Overstock instead of just using it as buffer. Since its complicated to ship where I live I never went that route. EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Overstock is a hit or miss tbh but the things I tend to get from them have worked out for me. Returning is a NIGHTMARE, so I make sure I research well and read reviews before I purchase from them. Mainly electronics or hit them during their big sales events.

@AverageJoesCredit

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info. I've never shopped there, but might hit them up for some sheets & fabrics in the future. Plus they have full photography studio equipement. That's good for me to remember. Nice perk on this card. Literally has an entire photography studio set up for $300 on Overstock- just add that and a nice new camera from Fingerhut & I'll be on my way to a fabulous home studio. :-) I'll have to apply in the future. I love the SCT.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.