Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI bump lol Edit: Amex too

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI bump lol Edit: Amex too

Edit: AMEX just auto bumped me to $10,000. :-D In one week I went from total credit limit over three cards at $16k to $47k and I am thinking when NFCU reports, AMEX will auto bump me again taking me over $50k. I am amazed! 4 years ago I had nothing, now look at me go!

So Citi auto bumped me $2000 a few months ago. I asked for an increase from $6000 to $24,000. The offered another $6000 on SP. I took it to land on $12,000.

NFCU I tossed out a request. Was sitting at $4000. At for $24,000. Got an HP ( never fails with NFCU), but auto accept. So I am sitting at request amount. Increase of $26,000.

AMEX said no until Jan 7th as he could hand me another $2000, but it was truly to early to ask from the auto increase that was given a few months ago. Didn't know auto increases counted, but I guess I do now, lol. Oh well. Moving on up! Wasn't long ago I was dreaming about things like this.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: CLI bump lol

Congratulations on your CLIs!
Message 2 of 11
tbque
Valued Contributor

Awesome, congratulations on the CLIs!

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 4 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 5 of 11
CerebralZulu
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the CLIs. Didn't know you could request a specific amount on a SP from Citi. Good to know.

Message 6 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very nice! CITI must luv your profile, 6k sp is super highSmiley Happy. EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love hearing you say that! Have looked up to you since my beginning rebuild, so that just adds a cherry to the top of the ice cream because you know your stuff and that means I am making it to where I was dreaming.
Message 8 of 11
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats x 2 !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 9 of 11
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.