cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI on Amex and BofA

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

CLI on Amex and BofA

Hi all! Was at 181 days with Amex since my last CLI. I will eventually PC this card but I was able to get a 3x CLI on my Amex Blue Card. I originally had a $6k limit on this and a 10k limit on ED card. Moved 3K over to ED to help buffer a BT. Asked for CLI today on that 3k limit and was instantly approved to 9k. Was at 126 days or so on BofA card, moved from 20.7k to 30.7k, so a nice 10k CLI.

Total of 16k CLI today, kinda nice. No POI asked for, 104k income with 33% DTI.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: CLI on Amex and BofA

Congrats on your two increases there
Message 2 of 8
Valued Contributor

Excellent results - congrats!

Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | IT Cash | IT Chrome | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Firestone | Wayfair | Overstock | Kohl’s

5/24, 1/24, 76445/24, who cares #HappyWithAmex

Entering the garden 5/27/2019, staying until 2020
(Lol so much for that grand plan...)
Message 3 of 8

Grats on your double play Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 4 of 8
Valued Contributor

Very NICE!! Way to go...congrats!!

American Express Business Gold(NPSL 10k) Chase CSP (25k) BofA CR Siggy (20.8k) BofA BBR (22.1k) Pier 1(22k) Amex BCP(18k) Overstock (21.1K) Lowes (17K) NFCU CLOC (15K) NFCU VS Cash (15K) Care Credit (15k) J Crew( 11.9k)Venture WMC (10.25k) Amex Everyday (10k) Chase Slate (10k) Walmart MC(10k) BB Visa (10k) Discover(9.5k☝️) PayPal Cashback Mastercard (8k) Chase FU (7.4k) Citi AAdvantage Gold World Elite (9.5K) Citi Double Cash (8.5k) Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card (6.5K) PenFed PCR (5K) PayPal Credit (4550)Discover (4.5k✌️) Kohls (3k) Chase Freedom (1500)

Mortgage May 2017 - 2 auto loans (1 PenFed and 1 Navy) Aug 2018=98K
Gardening until Aug 2020

FICO 8 Scores EX 702(7) EQ 711(9)TU 710(10)
AAOA 3.10yrs TCL=331,100
Message 5 of 8
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your increases 

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 6 of 8
Established Contributor

Congrats on your increases!!
Message 7 of 8
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.