Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI on my Ollo rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLI on my Ollo rewards

I just closed mine...$800 limit never grew and they hit me with a "gotcha" late fee when they were slow to credit payments.  Mailed the letter over a week ago asking them to close the account, and they were even SLOW to do that.  As of this morning it shows $0.00 available, so I guess they finally closed it.

Good riddance.

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just closed mine...$800 limit never grew and they hit me with a "gotcha" late fee when they were slow to credit payments.  Mailed the letter over a week ago asking them to close the account, and they were even SLOW to do that.  As of this morning it shows $0.00 available, so I guess they finally closed it.

Good riddance.

Well it sounds like the late fee stopped a cli....You can't really expect a cli and fast payment posting

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was just a bad relationship all along...low SL, took forever for payments to credit, just never got a positive vibe from them.  I'm in the process of culling the herd, and this was the first to go. 

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! I also received a credit limit increase on my Ollo card a few days ago. Went from $800 to $3000. I have had the card since December. 

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It was just a bad relationship all along...low SL, took forever for payments to credit, just never got a positive vibe from them.  I'm in the process of culling the herd, and this was the first to go. 

I get it but you will see what you want to see.

I used it for $11 on 7/6. on 7/9 i paid the $11, on 7/10 the payment was posted... Not sure i would expect anything quicker than that? A late payment on record will obviously cause the creditor to hold your payments to make sure they'll go through...

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good riddance.

I make my payments almost the day the statement comes out.  Generally, I have experienced about a one-two day processing lag.  That's not as bad as some cards.  I would have to say Ollo is stable for me and I love my 2k SL...

Anyways, this is my fourth month in on Ollo.  I'm awaiting the six months to see what kind of limit increase I get.  I recently received a $500 increase on my Discover It card, so even $300 would be great for the garden.  🤩 🌹🌲

Currently, these are my limits:

$1,100 Savor Card from Capital One

$750 QuickSilver One from Capital One

$2,800 Discover It

$2,000 Amazon Store Card

$2,000 Ollo Platinum Card

$2,000 Barlcaycard with Apple Rewards

-Entering 8th Year out of BK 7-

I'm entering the garden for a while and growing my limits.  Regardless, Ollo is great for someone like me who needs to grow but with no fees.  

Thanks, Ollo Card! 

Message 16 of 20
Buckwheat2U
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the CLI bump!  

I just got approved last week for the Rewards, no AF, so waiting on the card. I managed to get a $3K CLI so wondering if anyone has any experience with them bumping up above $3K.  

As of 7/26/2020

Amazon-Prime-Store-Card
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s odd. I have chapter 7 BK discharged Oct 2017, my exp is 659, income is $58k, I have cap One $3500, along with credit one at 600, legacy visa at $750, first access at $350, and a self lender loan but Ollo hit me with a “need more time. 7-10 business days”.

Additionally, for the first time, I have 19% utilization because I purchase a vacation trip. I wonder if that’s why I got hit with that message.

Do you know what that means? Should I call to inquire?
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
That’s odd. I have chapter 7 BK discharged Oct 2017, my exp is 659, income is $58k, I have cap One $3500, along with credit one at 600, legacy visa at $750, first access at $350, and a self lender loan but Ollo hit me with a “need more time. 7-10 business days”.

Additionally, for the first time, I have 19% utilization because I purchase a vacation trip. I wonder if that’s why I got hit with that message.

Do you know what that means? Should I call to inquire?
I'm not too sure about the calling part, from what I have seen it doesn't lead to success.  I am wondering what they decide though.  Let us know!  Good luck!

Message 19 of 20
stonedog23
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good riddance.

Well it sounds like the late fee stopped a cli....You can't really expect a cli and fast payment posting

I wouldn’t say any of my cards have super fast payment posting and I don’t expect it. But paying electronically it processes immediately and therefore it’s in, suppressing any late fees. 

NFCU GoRewards Sig ($40,000), NFCU Cash Rewards ($33,000), PenFed Power Cash ($25,000), FNBO Evergreen Visa ($20,000), Bread Financial Rewards Amex ($19,150), PNC Cash Rewards ($18,400), PNC Cashbuilder ($18,700) , Citi Double Cash ($9600), Discover It Cash ($9000), Walmart MC ($8000), Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards ($7500), Fifth Third Unlimited Cash Back Mastercard ($7500), Wells Fargo Active Cash Sig($7000), Apple Card ($6000), Amex BCE($6000), Amex ED($6600), X1 Card ($5000), PNC Points ($8000), Amex Cash Magnet($2000), Fifth Third Truly Simple ($4000), Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards($4500), Truist Bright Card($4500), CapOne Quicksilver(Bucketed @$1500), US Bank Cash+ ($5,000), US Bank Cash+ ($1,000), WF mortgage 195K Fico 8: EQ 766, TU 763, EX 753, FICO 9:EQ 829, TU 812, EX 791, AAoA-97 months, AoOA-28 years
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.