Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI's: BOA, Discover, Comenity, Synchrony, PayPal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI's: BOA, Discover, Comenity, Synchrony, PayPal

On 6/24 i requested a Paypal Credit cli and it went from $3750 to $4000-- whooopie!

A few weeks back i requested $15,000 on my bankamericard that had a $7,000 limit. They countered with $13,000. $0 balance and not much spend recently... 

A few days ago i requested a cli on my Discover IT card, my second Disco card, and was expecting a denial. I even had my notepad opened to record the denial and date but was surprised with the congratulations msg instead. A $7,000 increase! $17,600 total limit now- my highest... It was odd, though... this time it just gave me the increase where as previously it would give the slider and let me choose how much of it i wanted.  Opened the card  in Feb, 19' with a $4,500 limit and got a $4k cli at 90 days and also combined my first Disco card of $2,100 at that time. I got this cli a little over 60 days later... $3,000 balance. Had a $4k balance transfer that i paid $2k on but have put $1k spend on it since.

After a bunch of cli's on my Comenity Bluenile card every month over the course of a year and then the last couple of months straight denials i figured why not ask robolady agian. I think i had two months in a row of denials. Those last two times i asked for $10k verbally and each time she responded, "You want $10,500"? So, i was like ok... not what i said but whatever....sure $10,500....  denial... denial...  so this time i used the phone keypad and typed $10,000 and she said "congratulations you are approved for $11,400!!! Pftt.. I only wanted $10k, a nice even number... well, whatever...I'll take it! $0 balance, no spend in 8+months

My Sync Amazon Prime store card has denied me the last couple of months when i requested a CLI from $6-$10k but tonight i was approved for the $10k limit. Not much spend recently.. maybe a cpl of hundred and a annual Prime sub...

Total CL now $86,100. I'm hoping to hit the $100k mark by 2020. 

Next cli's will be Paypal 2%CB, Savor, and try the Paypal credit again.

I've had no luck with a CLI with Amex Delta Gold...Going to downgrade in Dec and probably close my business gold as i can't even get a cent per MR pont..I guess i'll stick with cash back cards. 

My scores have been fluctuating and were as high as 745 but have now dropped to Exp718, TU 728, EQ 730 as i have had my Savor report after opening two months ago, a SSL of $1,700 paid off, util go from 13% to 9% and now 5%... AAoA 1y2m AoOA 3y4m.

I should be less than $2k debt and AZEO next month and with the Savor card being 3 months old i should see a score jump. I'm currently gardening so i can hopefully get the US Bank Cash+. I opened a checking account with them last month so i might try for it in December. 

G'luck to you all! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: CLI's: BOA, Discover, Comenity, Synchrony, PayPal

Awesome jobSmiley Happy

That Disco increase is insane. Definetly lost in this thread lol. Disco loves you to get a 4k increase in 90 days and now 7k! Definetly post this in the Disco thread, lots of jelly to be servedSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your increases 

Message 3 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

A nice run of CLIs, congrats to your continued success Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

CongratulationsSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on all of those CLIs!
That Disco one is just awesome!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 6 of 7
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the nice CLIs! ! !

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Awesome jobSmiley Happy

That Disco increase is insane. Definetly lost in this thread lol. Disco loves you to get a 4k increase in 90 days and now 7k! Definetly post this in the Disco thread, lots of jelly to be servedSmiley Happy

I too am jealous of those Disco CLIs. 

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.