dudefromtx
Established Contributor

Re: CLI's with all reports frozen!

Congrats on your CLI's!

Message 11 of 17
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom Got two CLI from Amazon while mine were frozen. In August the latest yesterday... not sure if it's a new practice or not

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 17
KatSoDak
Frequent Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

Is this something new with synch?? Most always you normally have to unfreeze your report for a CLI.......................................

Mine are frozen too but I got a CLI on Lowe's today. I'm not happy with Synchrony right now but will let them add to my overall CL!

FICO 8:

EQ FICO 9 - 770
EX FICO 9 - 758

Citi (2) | Discover | HSBC | BOA | NFCU (2) | WF (2) | Simmons Bank | FNBO (2) | PENFED | BBVA | US Bank | Lowes | Care Credit | Home Depot AU
Message 13 of 17
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 14 of 17
Sax2610
Contributor

Nice!!!!! Congratulations 👏 👏 👏 👏 

Message 15 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

One of the best times to visit some cards for increases is while in the garden. Looks like it was the right decision on your part.

Congrats!

Message 16 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@CashBackQueen wrote:

Still in the garden, so I decided to request some increases since my scores have been steady rising. Sync/Amazon approved an additional $1500 and NFCU approved an additional $2500 on one card, I just now requested a CLI for my second NFCU card so I'll report back on that one. Also tried Discover but that was a no-go. All this was done with all three reports on ice.

Lol having locked reports can really brazen usSmiley Wink. Great jobSmiley Happy

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.