cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI spree (Citi DC / Barclay Uber / Amex)

tag
darkpearl
Regular Contributor

CLI spree (Citi DC / Barclay Uber / Amex)

Last CLI attempts in January so time for a new round.

Decided to start with my Citi DC. Pressed luv button and went from 17.5k to 20.5k. Amex was at 20.8k at this time haha no one likes to be higher than Amex. I don't think I had to put in what I wanted, it just chose for me.

Next was Barclay Uber. I know it's a HP but I only have 2 inq's on TU so I went for it. Pressed luv button. Went from 15k to 18k.

Realized I was at a ceiling with my bank cards since no one goes higher than Amex (have not done CLI on Amex since 2014). Went online to Amex and asked to go to 28k with luv button and instantly approved. Was trying to remember why I had not increased it and reading the 3x thread see there is a chance of 4506T over 25k. Glad they skipped that, but my income number was honest so it wouldn't have been a big deal.

Not going to bother with HSBC since I don't want another HP and it's my SD card anyways. They sent me an email last week that they upgraded me to World MC so that is cool. So I have 1 Visa Sig and 2 World MCs.

Target ughh please increase. My income hasn't changed since last time I updated it on the website so not sure what else to do there. It's so depressing. It was my first card so I won't get rid of it, and I do use it.

I paid off a lot of debt this past year and am proud to have a limit over 20k on a bank card!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: CLI spree (Citi DC / Barclay Uber / Amex)

Congratulations on your increases

Message 2 of 10
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

BOOM !!!...YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your AWESOME CLI spree - That's the way it's DONE!!! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI's!  Those are some impressive #'s.

Message 4 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy Your user name sounds ominous, your avatar uhm...Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 10
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLIs!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on some nice increases!!
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increases! Hopefully you get the Target luv soon as well Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 10
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

congarats.gif

Message 9 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"I paid off a lot of debt this past year and am proud to have a limit over 20k on a bank card!"

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.