Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLI success on a few Synch cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI success on a few Synch cards

Just got off chat with the following:

76 gas card went from $500 to $2000 (asked for 2k)
Walmart store card went from $1000 to $3500 (asked for 5k)
Amazon store card went from $900 to $3500 (asked for 5k)
CareCredit went from $1000 to $6000! (Asked for 5k)

What a great way to start my weekend! Hehe... hopefully these weren't hard pulls. But umm.. I've been working hard on my rebuild! These increases will hopefully help boost my scores a little once they reflect on my CRs.

Perhaps I should have asked for more on CareCredit & 76 because they didn't counter offer the amount I requested. Oh well.. I'm content.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLI success on a few Synch cards

Congrats!  Nice increases.  Woohoo!

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!  Nice increases.  Woohoo!

Thank you! I was pleasantly surprised too! 

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Over 11k in increases!! yeah, that ought to help
Message 4 of 14
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Congrats OP., could you share some data points with us ?
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Congrats OP., could you share some data points with us ?

655-670 scores across the board.. I've previously tried increasing about a month ago but it was a no go. From reading other people's post on Synch cli it seems they want your credit score to be above 660. All 4 accounts were opened between October & November of last year and all but the 76 card had a $0 balance at the time of request. 

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success!

Did you make all the requests with one call to CSR or separate calls for each account?

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your success!

Did you make all the requests with one call to CSR or separate calls for each account?

Thanks! I chat individually with each creditors via the online chat. 

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had a few sync cards for a number of years... I have held my Amazon since 2012 with a $600 credit limit.  I have tried to get a CLI on my Amazon for literally years and have been constantly denied.  My TU score finally went over 650 (652 to be exact), I chatted with a rep online - and was granted $3500.  I decided to try my others and ended up increasing my Lowes from $300 to $5000.  My DH's Old Navy went from $700 to $3500.  His Amazon went from $600 to $3500.

At any rate, I think I proved that Sync is definitely looking for 650 or more before they grant increases. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have had a few sync cards for a number of years... I have held my Amazon since 2012 with a $600 credit limit.  I have tried to get a CLI on my Amazon for literally years and have been constantly denied.  My TU score finally went over 650 (652 to be exact), I chatted with a rep online - and was granted $3500.  I decided to try my others and ended up increasing my Lowes from $300 to $5000.  My DH's Old Navy went from $700 to $3500.  His Amazon went from $600 to $3500.

At any rate, I think I proved that Sync is definitely looking for 650 or more before they grant increases. Smiley Happy

I agree with you. Btw, congrats on your increases! 😄

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.