cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLIs on the New Comenity Card? **UPDATE** Approved!

tag
PandaGirl77
Regular Contributor

CLIs on the New Comenity Card? **UPDATE** Approved!

Wayfair had phased me out to Comenity Card a while back.  Anyone that changed over get a luv button from them and CLI? I've never had the button though I've had it on my other Comenity cards (Ulta/Lane Bryant).  Just wondering if I'll ever see that button. I think I put decent spend on it.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CLIs on the New Comenity Card?

You can always call the automated system and see whether the "credit line increase" option is available.  if it's not, then it would mean the account is not eligible at this point.

Message 2 of 13
PandaGirl77
Regular Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

You can always call the automated system and see whether the "credit line increase" option is available.  if it's not, then it would mean the account is not eligible at this point.

I didn't know the automated system is equipped to do that. Thanks!

Message 3 of 13
PandaGirl77
Regular Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@FinStar  it worked! From 5K up to 6,200 after I requested 8K. Thank you for the guidance!

Message 4 of 13
PandaGirl77
Regular Contributor

Comenity Card CLI-Broke 150K!

My total CL just surpassed 150K with a CLI from Comenity card! From 5K to 6,200 after requesting 8K. Valuable input from @FinStar to utilize automated system if the luv button isn't shown on the dashboard.  I thought that the lack of that request more button meant I was outta luck. This is great since they are my go to grocery 3% now through their offer period. I want to keep all my cards under 10% utilization so this will sure help with that!

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

Brilliant! Learned something new while coming into the approvals thread to congratulate others. 🙏🏻 Congratulations @PandaGirl77 on your CLI! 🥳🥳🥳

Message 6 of 13
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Comenity Card CLI-Broke 150K!

Congratulations on your CLI and breaking $150K TCL!
Message 7 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: CLIs on the New Comenity Card? **UPDATE** Approved!

Congratulations on your Comenity CLI ...

Message 8 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Sweet, grats on the bump up Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 13
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Comenity Card CLI-Broke 150K!

@PandaGirl77 wrote:

My total CL just surpassed 150K with a CLI from Comenity card! From 5K to 6,200 after requesting 8K. Valuable input from @FinStar to utilize automated system if the luv button isn't shown on the dashboard.  I thought that the lack of that request more button meant I was outta luck. This is great since they are my go to grocery 3% now through their offer period. I want to keep all my cards under 10% utilization so this will sure help with that!

Congratulations on your CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.