cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLs Nearly Doubled Today w/New Cards

Highlighted
Contributor

CLs Nearly Doubled Today w/New Cards

I decided to come out of the garden today and add a couple of new cards.  One gave me a big surprise in CL amount, while other, not so much.

Added today:

Chase FU (prequal) - $25K, 15.74 % APR.  In addition, I will be moving my current Freedom CL to the FU once I have the new card in hand

Citi TY Premier - not a prequal - $11k, 18.24% APR (was hoping for slightly larger CL w/15.24% APR).  Hoping to reduce the APR after getting the card in hand

In total, $36 K in CL added to the current $38k.  This puts me at $74k.  Will definitely help keep that util% under control, especially as I have been travelling more often for work.   Understandably, there will be a trade-off with additional inquiries and reduct in avg age.

Next steps - back in the garden for the next 18 months, sock-drawer my Cap1 and Chase Freedom, get a CLI for my Amex BCP in July and PC my Citi Diamond Preferred to DC in August.

Active Cards:

Sock Drawer Cards:

Cards in consideration for 2019:

FICO Scores as of 04/24/2019:

Peak FICO Scores - Prior 90 Days:

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: CLs Nearly Doubled Today w/New Cards

Great new approvals Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.