Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k

tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k

One of the last two cards I wanted for my credit card portfolio is now added to the lineup. Just leaves the USB Altitude Reserve which I'm hoping to get by the end of the year. Shoutout to @coldfusion for his help answering my questions with application process and @Remedios for her support.

Timeline

6/14 - Applied at NYC branch while on business trip due to in-branch application restrictions for this card. For an application they ask for quite a bit of info that a lot of people are probably not comfortable giving out. Provided copy of DL, pay stubs for the past two months, bank statements for the past year showing deposits of businesses & some investments I'm a part of to show increased income from last year. Added my fiancee as well to the card as an AU since she had the necessary info to do it.

6/19 - Received call from banker I spoke with on Friday about the card/application. Wanted clarification on an item on my credit report as well as income stream which was soon cleared up. Got a call later that afternoon on an approval and cards on the way.

6/22 - Received package but didn't open it til yesterday. Both cards activated and ready to go. Plan to add my two younger sisters to the account as well when I get their information to take advantage of the airline incidentals to maximize use of this card.

Overall, it was a pretty painless process. I'm not too hot on the online interface in the brief time I played with it but I'm hoping with some tinkering it will be easy enough to use. EX was pulled which was at 786 at time of app, income not an issue, last HP was back in March for a CLI on my Citi Premier, last account was said Citi Premier as well last December.

Message 1 of 80
79 REPLIES 79
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k

@simplynoir  Congrats HeartHeartHeart

All the 🥩 in the world for you! 

Message 2 of 80
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

BOOM !!!...You...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your CNB Crystal Visa approval and the  MASSIVE  SL!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 3 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir  Congrats HeartHeartHeart

All the 🥩 in the world for you! 

Thanks! ❤❤❤

🐄 is definitely on the menu tonight to celebrate. Mmm 🥩

Message 4 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

BOOM !!!...You...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your CNB Crystal Visa approval and the  MASSIVE  SL!!! 

Thank you kindly!

Message 5 of 80
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

One of the last two cards I wanted for my credit card portfolio is now added to the lineup. Just leaves the USB Altitude Reserve which I'm hoping to get by the end of the year. Shoutout to @coldfusion for his help answering my questions with application process and @Remedios for her support.

Timeline

6/14 - Applied at NYC branch while on business trip due to in-branch application restrictions for this card. For an application they ask for quite a bit of info that a lot of people are probably not comfortable giving out. Provided copy of DL, pay stubs for the past two months, bank statements for the past year showing deposits of businesses & some investments I'm a part of to show increased income from last year. Added my fiancee as well to the card as an AU since she had the necessary info to do it.

6/19 - Received call from banker I spoke with on Friday about the card/application. Wanted clarification on an item on my credit report as well as income stream which was soon cleared up. Got a call later that afternoon on an approval and cards on the way.

6/22 - Received package but didn't open it til yesterday. Both cards activated and ready to go. Plan to add my two younger sisters to the account as well when I get their information to take advantage of the airline incidentals to maximize use of this card.

Overall, it was a pretty painless process. I'm not too hot on the online interface in the brief time I played with it but I'm hoping with some tinkering it will be easy enough to use. EX was pulled which was at 786 at time of app, income not an issue, last HP was back in March for a CLI on my Citi Premier, last account was said Citi Premier as well last December.

Congratulations on getting one of the most difficult cards to obtain!

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 6 of 80
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Very nice card. 

Enjoy!

Message 7 of 80
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Awesome approval on an awesome card, @simplynoirscreamer.gif

Message 8 of 80
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I already said it elsewhere, but congrats!!!

Unfortunately your opinion of the online interface probably won't improve over time.  Smiley Sad

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 9 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow man, talk about a near-unicorn approval, I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone get one in the whole time I’ve been on MF. Big big congrats!

@K-in-Boston, the gauntlet is thrown! Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.