Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CNB Crystal Visa Approval - $20k

Congrats on that approval!! That's awesome!!
Message 11 of 80
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats @simplynoir ..  Very nice card indeed and maybe one day on my to do list..  A branch not to far from where I live

Message 12 of 80
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

You and I have fairly different ideas of what “pretty painless” means lol. Congrats on an awesome new card and limit! 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 13 of 80
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! I definitely have to do some research on this card, seems like a pretty good card.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 14 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

One of the last two cards I wanted for my credit card portfolio is now added to the lineup. Just leaves the USB Altitude Reserve which I'm hoping to get by the end of the year. Shoutout to @coldfusion for his help answering my questions with application process and @Remedios for her support.

Timeline

6/14 - Applied at NYC branch while on business trip due to in-branch application restrictions for this card. For an application they ask for quite a bit of info that a lot of people are probably not comfortable giving out. Provided copy of DL, pay stubs for the past two months, bank statements for the past year showing deposits of businesses & some investments I'm a part of to show increased income from last year. Added my fiancee as well to the card as an AU since she had the necessary info to do it.

6/19 - Received call from banker I spoke with on Friday about the card/application. Wanted clarification on an item on my credit report as well as income stream which was soon cleared up. Got a call later that afternoon on an approval and cards on the way.

6/22 - Received package but didn't open it til yesterday. Both cards activated and ready to go. Plan to add my two younger sisters to the account as well when I get their information to take advantage of the airline incidentals to maximize use of this card.

Overall, it was a pretty painless process. I'm not too hot on the online interface in the brief time I played with it but I'm hoping with some tinkering it will be easy enough to use. EX was pulled which was at 786 at time of app, income not an issue, last HP was back in March for a CLI on my Citi Premier, last account was said Citi Premier as well last December.

Congratulations on getting one of the most difficult cards to obtain!

Thanks! I think the only thing hard about the card was the geo-restrictions on it since they only have branches in a few states to apply at. I guess if you don't feel comfortable sharing your information that would be a hinderance, too. Luckily I had business in NYC to take care of just to app for it and rest fell into place. Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

I already said it elsewhere, but congrats!!!

Unfortunately your opinion of the online interface probably won't improve over time.  Smiley Sad

Thanks! And again you were a big help so thanks for that as well!

*bleep* Smiley Indifferent How about the app? Is it as bad as they say it is?

Message 16 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow man, talk about a near-unicorn approval, I’m not sure I’ve seen anyone get one in the whole time I’ve been on MF. Big big congrats!

@K-in-Boston, the gauntlet is thrown! Smiley Happy

Thanks! And yo @coldfusion got approved for this not too long ago and there's another user from earlier this year that got approved as well. They were my datapoints along with the Flyertalk thread on it.

Message 17 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

Awesome approval on an awesome card, @simplynoirscreamer.gif

I wish I could pull off shades like that dog Smiley LOL Thanks, @UncleB!

Message 18 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

Very nice card. 

Enjoy!

Thanks, @kilroy8!

Message 19 of 80
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on that approval!! That's awesome!!

Thank you!

Message 20 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.